Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

is it bad sex?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i am a lady who often takes a while to cum. i rely on clitoral stimulation as my partner is, shall we say, on the petite side. thing is, i always feel our sex is rushed. foreplay is mostly non existent and when he does go down on me, it's hurried and i can sense he cant be bothered so i often pretend to cum. (infact, in the year we have been together, i have only cum two or three times with him). then he enters me and cums within seconds and i am left feeling pretty much awful but pretending all is ok. the few times i have admitted i didn't cum and he did, he still never made an effort to make me cum.

i love him and i know you guys will tell me to talk to him about it but i cant. he would not like this one little bit, an argument would ensue then he would probably finish with me.

dont know why i am writing this but reading it, i think i know my answer. thanks for your time guys.

Comments

• Options
    option a) put up with bad sex, stop moaning
    option b) talk to partner about bad sex, try to fix it, get good sex
    option c) leave partner, get new partner in hopes that it is good sex

The choice is yours.
  • Options
    If you do end up with a new partner, avoid getting into this mess by not faking it.
  • Options
    It's bad sex if you don't like it or feel it could be a lot better. It's as simple as that.
  • Options
    its bad sex if you dont enjoy it or dont get anything out of it, and tbh, it doesnt sound like hes trying to please you, but then again, youve been pretending yove been orgasming, so hows the guy supposed to know or get any better?
  • Options
    Its really bad

As a guy i think pretention z rely bad
  • Options
    Just tell him to work harder, im sure deep down he knows he's not the best...

If you can't talk to him about what is going on in the bedroom, and both do the work to make it better, you will never be able to solve any problems that arise outside the bedroom.

It is a sensative topic, but life is too short to pretend things are fine when they are not, in or out of the bedroom.

like you said, you already know your answer. good luck!