Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

messed up

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
-

Comments

• Options
    Hi Issie Bee:wave:

Im sorry to hear that you are feeling low at the moment, it sounds like you have a lot of people close to you that care very much and are worried about you.

It may be worth seeing your G.P to get checked over if you are feeling dizzy and unwell at times.

Check out info on here for eating disorders and self harm.
    Keep posting on here and its healthy to get things off your chest and vent your frustrations.
    Let us know how you are getting on. :)
    B :)
  • Options
    The dizzyness and stuff might be because of the throwing up, you are losing fluids etc and not replacing them?

I don't really have much more advise other than to give *hugs* and i hope you feel better very soon x
  • Options
    -
  • Options
    That doesn't sound crazy Issie, it sounds totally understandable. I used to suffer from anxiety and was too anxious to go to the doctors about my anxiety!

But I see in your posts that you seem to want to get better - and the best course is probably by going to the doctors. Do you have any friends you could go with? Or maybe even your mum, if it's not too stressful?

As for the dizziness, it reminds me of when I used to have panic attacks. Tingly all over and lightheadedness, narrow band of vision, hot, dry mouth.. not pleasant. Maybe the stress of everything is just getting too much?

*hugs*
  • Options
    -
  • Options
    Issie bee wrote: »
    I hate myself because I self harmed again today, even though I know my mum hates me for it and even though I hate looking at the marks everyday and being reminded of what things once got like and once they are basically like again. :banghead: :crying:

I tried so hard not to. I used the techniques I was taught and nothing could stop it.

Hey Issie,

I'm sorry that you are not feeling great about yourself at the minute. Sometimes the urge can be overwhelming. But you should try not to torture yourself over it now and rather try to look forward, if at all possible, to focus that even though this is a stumble, the end goal of happiness and good health is still just as achievable. *hugs*

Take care and let us know how you are getting on.