Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cuved down penis

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:(

Comments

• Options
    Now I am tempted out of slight curiosity to look...but quite scared too :chin:
  • Options
    Dude, you can't post your junk on the site. sigh.
  • Options
  • Options
    bert wrote: »
    why?

just want to get some opinions ...

Because kids post on this site. You've effectively just shown your stump to a buch of 12 year olds :yeees:
  • Options
    Thats an interesting curve... but no I don't see why you'd have any problems... give it ago and find out?
  • Options
  • Options
    orly and whats up with the whole other written sex stuff on the site?

:lol::lol:

WRITTEN! not winky pictures! BIG difference!
  • Options
  • Options
    Fair play to you Bert, you're a brave man.

Anyway I would be surprised if there were anything wrong with your penis, while it does look a bit unusual, I doubt it's a sign of medical problems. That said, you should always check these things out with a doctor if you're worried, as we're hardly qualified to diagnose you.

With regards to sex, I can't imagine it causing too many problems, and my first thought was that if you were doing someone from behind, it is angled perfectly for hitting the g spot :D
  • Options
    o yeah and google and the other millions of pages in the net dont show any pictures...

if people dont want to see something dont klick

haha, I don't care that you have posted it. Very brave of you. I just didn't really expect to see a thread like this. :D
  • Options
    not winky pictures

Post of the Year !

Bert, you can't post pictures of your cock on here, though if you want to send me some..... :naughty:

This isn't some random site. It's a well respected, charity based website/organisation aimed at young(er) people. Even though it's aimed at 16-24 year olds a lot of younger people are registered and 1000s more visit for a look, and they don't really need to see your cock.

I haven't had a look at your pic yet coz i haven't had my dinner, but cocks come in all shapes, sizes and tastes and most cocks have a 'natural bent' (bit like me really) so i wouldn't worry about it. If it's getting to a right angle then yes there's a problem. There is a medical condition (can't remember what it's called) where skin/muscle doesn't grow properly in and area of your cock which causes it to bend and can be rectified with surgery.
  • Options
    It is quite pronounced - a bit like a g-spot vibrator - but you'd have to use it from behind for that.

Also a good example of pearly penile papules and sebaceous prominence
  • Options
    Hi Bert, as other users have mentioned - it isn't appropriate to post explicit messages on this website. Whilst open discussion of sexual issues is what this section of the board is here for, explicit images aren't appropriate.

No matter what else appears on the web.
  • Options
    Just to clarify further, we are here to provide a website for young people to look for advice in a safe environment.

People posting pictures of genitals would both risk attracting a very worrying element to the website and cause issues with funders. We'd also become a website that may be blocked for many people looking for advice and a place that could be very uncomfortable for some people who need help.
  • Options
    :eek2: Can't believe this thread.
  • Options
    Fruit Loop wrote: »
    :eek2: Can't believe this thread.

You would if you saw the picture hehehe
  • Options
    You would if you saw the picture hehehe

Luckily curiosity took over and had a sneaky peak before it was deleted...oh mai :lol:
  • Options
    Aww, why do I always miss out!
  • Options
    Just to point out our askTheSite service - http://www.thesite.org/community/askthesite

As a private 1-2-1 advice service with trained advisors it's able to answer questions that might include 'elements' that can't be left on the boards.
  • Options
    tbh the fact that he deleted the entire post (his problem could have been solved sans pic) makes me think he just wanted to get a pic of his cock up here
  • Options
    It may well have been a genuine question, and with the relative anonymity of an internet forum, it's not really a big worry.

Still, the argument for it being on here was flawed from the start. What folk specifically search for on the internet isn't the same - by any stretch of the imagination - as just whacking a picture of your todger up on a forum used by children as well as adults. Sheesh... I help out on a forum very much for adults, and I'd not leave an image of a winky up for all to see... :)
  • Options
    Winky is my new favourite word :D:lol:
  • Options
    My guess is the OP wanted reassurance that his dick was OK, and without being able to see what he was talking about, nobody could say "yeah, that's not going to be a problem."

However, as said, this isn't the place for that.
This discussion has been closed.