Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i really need abit of help and advice :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
this is going to be long sorry and thanks for taking the time to read it

i need help with this before i make a dick out of myself and get a kicking and i need to know by the night!!!!

ive have this girl on msn we have been talking/flirting and i asked for her number. Got it and we have been texting each other for the past two months or so. We text each other everyday all day morining till night. We talk about what we are up to and we do flirt alot.

When we were talking/flirting at the start i asked her if she has a boyfriend she said yes. I told her that im not going to flirt with her cuase to me its not right on her boyfriend. She has been going with him about 5 years. so i backed of abit and was just going to text her now and again. But she still texted me everyday and i did text her back.

We were texting talking just about everyday stuff and then she texts me saying if i had a girlfriend how mary days in a week would i see her. I said about 5 or 6 days. She said thats good cuase she doesnt really see her boyfriend. I asked her how mary days does he see her. She said about 1 day in a week if she lucky. I did say to her to tell him too see her more. She said she did but he didnt listen.

1 night about 3am she text me saying that she been sick and she not well. (is she not meant to text her boyfriend and tell him that. and not a friend?) I did text her back saying i hope she gets well and to bring a hot water bottle to bed and to get some sleep.

A couple of days later she starts flirting i flirted back i know its not right. We are still flirting. The flirting has got serious. We are texting everyday flirting and about what we would do with each other sex ways. she is still going with her boyfriend.

couple of days ago she said that she wants to meet me so i have said i will. (we all know what for) So tonight im going to a club to meet up with her.

I think im starting to really like her. i dont know if she likes me or if she is just looking for sex. She told me that she doesnt have sex with her boyfriend and she has throwing herself at him for it and he turns her down dont know why she is good looking and she is really sound.

IM NOT TRYING TO MAKE MYSELF LOOK GOOD I HAVE PLAYED ALONG THATS WHY I SAID I WILL MEET HER I KNOW WANT SHE WANTS

but i dont wanna break up her and her boyfriend cuase of me. But something not right between them two cuase why would she be looking to cheat on him if she loves him?

i know i havent been prefact i sometime start flirting with her but i think thats cuase i like her

do yous have any advice

thanks for taking the time to read this and for advice

Comments

• Options
    From what you've said, I'd say it looks like she is looking to change her relationship, because she isn't getting what she needs from the current one.

Whether she's after a bit on the side; something to make her OH jealous; wants to move seamlessly from one man to another; or just wants to be reminded this once that she is desired is something only she knows - and then only if she does know herself.

There's a good chance it could get messy, I'd say go out and enjoy each other's company - but no happy-fun time until you know just what's going on.
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »
    From what you've said, I'd say it looks like she is looking to change her relationship, because she isn't getting what she needs from the current one.

Whether she's after a bit on the side; something to make her OH jealous; wants to move seamlessly from one man to another; or just wants to be reminded this once that she is desired is something only she knows - and then only if she does know herself.

There's a good chance it could get messy, I'd say go out and enjoy each other's company - but no happy-fun time until you know just what's going on.

i know what your saying i think she not happy with her relationship and wants to feel wanted. i know it could get messy im just watching myself

so what your saying to do the night is meet up have a laugh and enjoy the night. but no sex untill i know whats going on. just i think she wants that happy-fun
  • Options
    I would say be careful dude...

If she's willing to cheat on her boyfriend and you guys do get together, then she may be willing to cheat on future partners.

Put yourself in the shoes of her boyfriend. How would you feel in his position?

Obviously it's your life and all... But you could risk drama, a kicking, or getting emotionally hurt,
  • Options
    Namaste wrote: »
    I would say be careful dude...

If she's willing to cheat on her boyfriend and you guys do get together, then she may be willing to cheat on future partners.

Put yourself in the shoes of her boyfriend. How would you feel in his position?

Obviously it's your life and all... But you could risk drama, a kicking, or getting emotionally hurt,

i know ive thought about that

i have been in her boyfriends shoes with my ex before thats why i backed of at the start

i have thought all about them and i know it will cuase a drama if something happends
  • Options
    Take a stand back, if she wants to come to you, she will do, and will respect you a lot more in the long run if you just let her come to you.
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    Take a stand back, if she wants to come to you, she will do, and will respect you a lot more in the long run if you just let her come to you.

lol what do you mean yoda :eek2:
  • Options
    If she gets with you after you have taken an active part in the break up of her relationship, no matter how much she thinks otherwise, she may very well have it in the back of her head that you were low enough to cause the breakup of someone elses relationship.

Or the other angle, is that if she needs your help to break up from a current relationship, who's to say she isnt capable of getting someone else to help her break up from one, once shes with you.
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    If she gets with you after you have taken an active part in the break up of her relationship, no matter how much she thinks otherwise, she may very well have it in the back of her head that you were low enough to cause the breakup of someone elses relationship.

Or the other angle, is that if she needs your help to break up from a current relationship, who's to say she isnt capable of getting someone else to help her break up from one, once shes with you.

now i know what your u mean

thats what im going to say to her i dont want to start any drama between her and her boyfriend but i dont think she looking a relationship with me think shes just looking abit of fun and i dont wanna cuase them to break up over me

and if she does break it of with him and wants me im going to tell her to wait a couple of weeks untill she sure thats want she wants and doesnt wanna get back with her boyfriend
  • Options
    Meet up with her, have some fun....but very very aware of not falling too deep for her because lets face it, once a cheater always a cheater etc.
    If she doesnt cheat on her bf with you it will be someone else so you might as well get something out of it.
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    Meet up with her, have some fun....but very very aware of not falling too deep for her because lets face it, once a cheater always a cheater etc.
    If she doesnt cheat on her bf with you it will be someone else so you might as well get something out of it.

great advice mate :thumb:

its just seem abit wierd for me cuase the night will be the first time ive meet up with her :lol: ive always text her so how can i really like her if ive never met her lol
  • Options
    update:

met up with her she really nice and sound but didnt do anything just flirted abit so stuck to someones help lol i am kinda raging nothing happend
  • Options
    what do you mean by raging?
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »
    what do you mean by raging?

well i can of wanted to sleep with her cuase i like her and she looked really good last night
  • Options
    this girl is responsible for her actions & so if she chooses to cheat on her bf, then that's up to her (not that I like that sort of behaviour). But you will get stuck in the middle and one way or another you will get hurt.
    What if one of her bf's mates sees you both? Even if nothing happens, it's still a big risk to take with yourself.
    Tell her you won't get involved with someone who is already in a relationship - like MrG says, she will come to you if she really is interested - but AFTER she's sorted out her current mess.
    good luck!
  • Options
    Dude expect a good slapping cause that's what you'll deserve if you keep sniffing around a girl whose in a relationship,it's upto you thou if you think it's worth it.
    1 thing I can guarantee thou is drama will soon follow.