Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Change of Mini Pill....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys,

I've been on the Mini Pill Femulen (500mg) since Feb 2008, and I've just changed to Cerazette this week. The doc stopped the Femulen because I started to have continous periods and maybe a 3-4 day break and then start again for a few weeks, and this would carry on.

I was just wondering if anyone else on here is on the same pill? Have you had any side-effects or any trouble with your periods, whilst been on Cerazette?

Thanks in advance,
Shy_girl x

Comments

• Options
    I'm on Cerazette and have been for coming up to two years now and couldn't be happier with it :) I've had no periods, and no bad side effects :D I never wanna change! hehe. I am thinking of going on the implant though, for ease of not having to remember to take a pill, but as i am taking some other pills at the moment anyway, it's not a big deal.
  • Options
    skakitty wrote: »
    I'm on Cerazette and have been for coming up to two years now and couldn't be happier with it :) I've had no periods, and no bad side effects :D I never wanna change! hehe. I am thinking of going on the implant though, for ease of not having to remember to take a pill, but as i am taking some other pills at the moment anyway, it's not a big deal.

Thanks Skakitty,

What MG are you on at the moment?
  • Options
    erm, i *think* it is 75micrograms.. but isn't everyone on the same dose?

Sorry, correct me if i've misunderstood :)
  • Options
    skakitty wrote: »
    erm, i *think* it is 75micrograms.. but isn't everyone on the same dose?

Sorry, correct me if i've misunderstood :)

Just had a look and it says 75mg I just didn't know if there was other people on different doses.