Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Girl trouble?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Me and this girl are supposed to be friends because she said she wanted to be friends. However I am pretty sure she has a crush on me and she already knows I like her. As every time me and her walk past each other her best friend looks at me and glances back at her with a smirk on her face, whenever I used to say hi or wave at her when I'm with friends she would just smile but when I'm alone she would say hi back.

When we aren't talking to each other, which is very often due to her hardly talking to me but is fine talking to other guys, and we crossed each other in the corridor we would both look at each other. We also make eye contact sometimes and she frequently plays with her hair when she thinks I am looking at her or when we are talking.

However I think she is really pissed off with me as we haven't spoken to each other in weeks. This is mostly due to this other girl repeatedly touching me laughing at what ever I say and sometimes hugging me, feeling very low on confidence and the fact that I feel she is falling for every guy she talks to.But she said hi to me about 4 weeks ago I said hi back but we didn't bother to talk each other.

I feel she is pissed because when we passed each other a few days ago her and her best friend saw me coming her best friend does what she normally does looking at both of us but the girl in question looked really angry when I looked at her. Probably due me and other girl playing silly games with each other e.g. she touched me so I touched her back and constantly laughing and joking. I admit I did this to get back at the girl in question. As the girl in question and her male friend sit quiet close to each other as there are 3 spare seats and are always laughing with each other over the other side of the class room. Today she was stood at the front of the classroom and I was looking at her however she had her arms crossed but as soon as she sat down I glanced at her a few times she looked at me and then continually played with her hair as I could see this out of the corner of my eye. She also wished me happy birthday with the teacher in front of the class.

I went up to her yesterday, she was smiling from ear to ear, she asked how my birthday was and I asked her to talk she suggested talking then and I said we should talk later. However when we went to talk my friend was there as well and she began talking to him and hardly spoke to me which really began to piss me off. But I am really surprised she hasn't told me to get lost as we have had so many on's and off's were we are talking to each other the next minute we are not talk to each other.

Comments

• Options
    The question is, do you have a crush on her? If you do, it might be worth trying to talk to her alone, maybe go out on a date or something. If you don't like her, then why are you worrying???
  • Options
    The problem is I do like her but I had already asked her out previously and she said no we should just be friends. But she didn't reject me straight away she replied about a week later.
  • Options
    It sounds then like she might be playing games. She knows you like her, she's rejected you but she's still doing all the girly crap that pisses men off. Now, it seems maybe she does like you. Your choice is to either ask her again, or just blank her. Find someone else who won't mess you about