Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How To Cope........

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I don't know whether to put this in the relationship part or this part of the forum.
But anyway, I'm struggling to cope with certain things like school, friends and family. I've been laid down to be a liar, well ive been telling the truth to everyone over this past week, whatever they've asked. The pressure the school puts on your shoulders is utter crazy, I'm really really really struggling to cope. Family is just chaos, and friends, tbh, i don't know who they are anymore.
All I can do now is cry, cry and cry some more. I have had 6 "breakdowns" since 5ish today. The last one has lasted an hour and a half.
I know selfharming isn't the best way to take the anger out but that's all ive been doing. I've read the selfharming pages and ive decided im not going to the doctors, cause i spoke to a mates mom who is a nurse, that im to young to have mental / emotional etc etc "breakdowns", and i dont have depression. she just thinks im stressed.
Has anyone got any ideas the best way to cope with something like this?
i'd be very grateful. xx

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    talk to someone :) a teacher, friend, family member, GP, someone you can trust. no one is "too young" to have depression and if you're self harming then there's definately a problem. To help maybe you could put a hairband round your wrist. I've found flicking that against you skin works well for letting the frustration out without doing lasting damage, unlike cutting.

If there's no one yet "out there in the real world" keep posting on here!

*hugs*