Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ed assessment appointment through

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey,
popped bk to uni today and picked up a letter. it turned out to be a letter asking me to make an appointment with the ed clinic in liverpool. I really don't know why but i am so scared this time - i know that im getting worse again and im too scared to ask for help with everything as i ended up in hospital last time i did. Im not sure why im worried about it - i just feel that i don't deserve to get the help anymore: just scared and going to the xmas party last nite really brought back home the issues that i had in the summer and what i put my collegues through at work.
Sorry i just needed to get this off my chest.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Jennie,

It's great to see you access this forum to get your feelings off your chest. Seems like the Christmas party brought back some feelings for you. Do you have anyone around you that you can talk to about this and your fearfulness about the appointment? You absolutely do deserve help and support Jenie. But, noone can force you to engage with what they are offering.

Hospitals rarely admit people to thier wards unless the person really needs it. If you feel that things are getting worse for you at the moment, then maybe now is the time to access services and appointments, rather than let the issue get to the point where hospital is one of the only options?

Take care and keep posting :)
  • Options
    hi,
    no one to talk to apart from my boyfriend but i aint told him that im not well again. im waiting to have appointments with everything atm....or they av just not gotten bk to me.