Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

spin the bottle kissing game

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi recently went out with some friends minus my other half and we ended up playing that game. I considered it a game as not felt sexual even though it involved kissing friends girls and boys. No i am having second thoughts about the game. I need to tell my other half and i think he may be upset even though it meant nothing to me. Should i tell him and risk upsetting him?

Comments

• Options
    Well, kissing is a sexual act and therefore cheating, in my eyes. That said, I'm not sure honesty is the best policy here, if you can get away with it. Just don't do it again.
  • Options
    I remember when a large group of us, say 10/11 of us went down to the riverbanks in town on a hot sunny day and played spin the bottle. If two people were linked they had to hug first time, kiss on the cheek second time, if paired a third time kiss on lips, then kiss with tongues.

I almost had my lights knocked out by a lad when i started tongueing his mrs, which they had both neglected to mention to any of us that they were going out.

So yeah, spin the bottle is either best done single, or stay at home and crack one off.
  • Options
    I, personally, wouldn't say a kiss is cheating, it's about intent, you weren't kissing these people because you found them attractive or because you intended any harm, it was just a game. There's no need to tell your partner and potentially ruin your relationship over something so trivial.
  • Options
    Aslong as u did it for fun or the experience then its not a problem imo unless ur doing it frequently.

It would only be wrong if you only played to kiss a certain guy.
  • Options
    Lol spin the bottle I really am getting too old for this place! :shocking:
  • Options
    Hey,
    You should just get it in the open as your partner may not even be concerned about it....yes it was kissing other people...but it was a game. It will fester you...so yeh just tell him. xx
  • Options
    Griffy wrote: »
    I, personally, wouldn't say a kiss is cheating, it's about intent, you weren't kissing these people because you found them attractive or because you intended any harm, it was just a game. There's no need to tell your partner and potentially ruin your relationship over something so trivial.

"It didn't mean anything!". People use that all the time for cheating. French kissing is a sexual act, only one base down from going down on someone. I don't see the need for her to tell her partner though. She should just put it behind her and move on.
  • Options
    Yes u should tell him. You have cheated...game or not, u cant go around kissing other men when ur in a relationship. Its out of order, ur a cheat and u need to be honest with ur partner so he can dump u. You people sicken me.
  • Options
    Yes u should tell him. You have cheated...game or not, u cant go around kissing other men when ur in a relationship. Its out of order, ur a cheat and u need to be honest with ur partner so he can dump u. You people sicken me.

chirst mate, calm down, i've been cheated on but its a game ffs, so i don't class it as cheating unless u specifically played it to kiss a certian person, its up to you to decide if u wanna tell ur other half but i don't see it as cheating
  • Options
    Most people would though. I certainly would take exception to my girlfriend french kissing other people, game or not.
  • Options
    Speaking from personal experience

Well personally i dont see kissing someone as cheating,kissing to me is no big deal. sometimes you get bored or need some new tips when kissing your partner, or it makes you see how good a kisser your partner is. Personally i have kissed other men even tho im in a relationship and i dont see anything wrong with it. If my partner was to do the same i wouldnt care, i would only care if they kept in contact with the person. dont think anything of it.
  • Options
    And does your partner know you do this?
  • Options
    Well personally i dont see kissing someone as cheating,kissing to me is no big deal. sometimes you get bored or need some new tips when kissing your partner, or it makes you see how good a kisser your partner is. Personally i have kissed other men even tho im in a relationship and i dont see anything wrong with it. If my partner was to do the same i wouldnt care, i would only care if they kept in contact with the person. dont think anything of it.

:eek2:
  • Options
    It does worry me the way certain people have trivialized french kissing, both sexually & emotionally, as to being something akin to shaking hands with someone.

It'll be oral sex next.
  • Options

well, more fool you.
  • Options
    Probably telling him would be better, I went out with a guy that was quite sensitive with his feelings, he took it well when i told him someone kissed me, even though it wasnt me i still told him.
  • Options

And... have you told your partner you kiss other people? Or is he going to find out by gossip?
    Xx
  • Options
    kissing over people is just not acceptable
    a relationship is dedacating yourself to that person
    if you enjoy kissing over people be single then
    or if you want to play them sort of games be single