Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How do I go about meeting other girls?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am 20 (I am a girl BTW...) and shy and been in relationships with guys due to knowing NO girls who like girls. I was first attracted to girls when I was little and was single for a long time in my early teens due to not knowing what to do. Then my first kiss was when I was 15 and fell in love with him. I have only been in searious relationships with boys so... What do I do? How do I go about it? It is hard to tell if a girl would like me and I get so worried girls will stop wanting to be friends with me if they think I will perv on them or whatever (but I am not like that). I dont see any difference in gender and belive that its about who you have feelings for... But, I am too shy to make freinds with girls even, I have one. And she isnt interested, I know this. Advice?

Comments

• Options
    what about dating sites such as Gaydar? you meet girls and get to know them online etc before deciding if you want to meet? I don't know much about it really so sorry if this is a rubbish suggestion, i just know one of my gay friends uses it alot to initially "meet" blokes and chat to them , then decides if he wants to meet them for a date or whatever.
  • Options
    Yeah Internet or clubs may be your best bet. Never tried it myself.
  • Options
    Lol no clubs around here not that I would go *shift eyes* :p

To the OP- how did you find out your friend wasn't interested? I think you should meet lots of girls just as friends and see what happens.
    I'm guessing meets girls would be like meeting guys but just talk about different things?
  • Options
    gosh i so know how you feel i am a bit confused myself maybe go to places like gigs where everyone is open about their sexuality, or gay right marches? not sure good luck!
  • Options
    I still havent managed to figure it all out D=