Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

another

does she like me thread...

As some of you might remember, I made a thread about liking a girl and getting to know her.

I've taken every opportunity I can to chat to her and so far so good but I still have some problems with feelings, Like somedays I like her and somedays I don't.

I'm still not sure what she thinks of me, I've been reading up on body language but am still not sure. Like I make her laugh alot when chatting to her and she always looks me in the eye when we are talking. I even saw her look away when I turned to her after looking out the window in class once. I try not to put too much stock in 'signs' though. Im just unsure what to think as yesterday she was talking about a guy asking her out (she wasn't interested) but it just made me think.

(sorry about the strange title and weird format, I hit enter before it had finished.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well tbh Most people look people in the eyes when talking.

But if she was on about someone she knows likes her but made it clear she wasn't interested then maybe that was a hint that she likes you?
  • Options
    But if she was on about someone she knows likes her but made it clear she wasn't interested then maybe that was a hint that she likes you?

Agreed! Sounds like she was seeing what your reaction was like, if you were bothered, that sort of thing.

Also I find that catching someone looking at you is a classic sign of something abit more going on there, attraction maybe? The only way your going to learn the facts is talking to her about it, what have you got to loose? take your chance while you have it :)
  • Options
    Well tbh Most people look people in the eyes when talking.
    I dont. But then I dont like any PDA's (apart from certain close friends)

That is such a girl-likes-you-hint.

If the body lauguage is conistely showing good signs (looking at you, looking you in the eye, leans towards you when you talk etc) then keeping getting to know her, ask her for coffee/study time together etc.
  • Options
    Come on Johnny, man up and ask her out ;)
  • Options
    Pardon me for dragging up a semi-old thread. I forgot I made this thread.

I've been chatting to her alot more now and its not so much about work anymore. Found out that she's actually 27 though so I don't know what to do.
  • Options
    Pardon me for dragging up a semi-old thread. I forgot I made this thread.

I've been chatting to her alot more now and its not so much about work anymore. Found out that she's actually 27 though so I don't know what to do.

HIT IT so hard, that the next one to pull you out will be crowned the king of england!