Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pregnant or not pregnant? Again!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Basically, I started my period on the 1st on November, was on for 7 days which is unusual in itself. On Monday Morning November the 16th I starting bleeding again. Which isn't normal, I thought I'd only bleed for a day, because this is what happened last month. But it's lasted two days, and does not look like it's goin to stop soon, it's really light and a pink colour.
I had sex last week, unprotected.
Goin to see the doctor, but thought i'd get the opinion of you guys?
Stress or pregnant?
I've had stomach pains, and at the moment I've got a cough, and I only seem to get period pains when i cough and sitting down, which is wierd :S
What i'm feelin now i wouldn't say is stress, I've had much worse and my periods have been fine.

Let me know xx

UPDATE FOR A FEW MIS-UNDERSTANDINGS :)!
Went to the doctors, she said I could be pregnant but it's too early to say.
Or it could be somethin up with my cervix, or just hormones, so goin back next week for a test and the followin week incase that was to early aswell.
You can bleed, it's called implantation bleeding, happens to a around 25% of people.
I aint tryin for a kid, im not that stupid, however my boyfriend wants a kid with me...

Comments

• Options
    Are you tyying to get pregnant? I think it's most likely that you're not but, your Dr is your best bet.
  • Options
    asit goes im nearly 8 weeks pregant, the sickness is virtually impossible to miss, but if you only had sex last week, you would be very early on. i dont think you are pregnant as your more likely not to bleed at all, and if you do bleed during pregnancy its usually a browny coloured blood with discharge. why dont you just do a home pregnancy test? saves time and worry.
  • Options
    symptoms can be different for different people, also types of bleeding are different.
    its pretty impossible to tell without a pregnancy test (done at the right time)
  • Options
    Go see your doctor.

If you are pregnant and you're bleeding, you need to be checked out asap. I would also be worried about STIs if you've had unprotected sex - they can cause period-like pain and bleeding. And if it's neither, it wouldn't hurt to ask your doc about the unusual bleeding.

And unless you are actively trying to get pregnant, unprotected sex is an extremely bad idea :thumb:
  • Options
    Olive wrote: »
    Go see your doctor.

If you are pregnant and you're bleeding, you need to be checked out asap. I would also be worried about STIs if you've had unprotected sex - they can cause period-like pain and bleeding. And if it's neither, it wouldn't hurt to ask your doc about the unusual bleeding.

And unless you are actively trying to get pregnant, unprotected sex is an extremely bad idea :thumb:

2nd this comment!
  • Options
    x</3x wrote: »
    asit goes im nearly 8 weeks pregant, the sickness is virtually impossible to miss, but if you only had sex last week, you would be very early on. i dont think you are pregnant as your more likely not to bleed at all, and if you do bleed during pregnancy its usually a browny coloured blood with discharge. why dont you just do a home pregnancy test? saves time and worry.

Not strictly true, my wife had a pinkish bleed a few days ago which worried us but it turned out to be an implantation bleed, it did eventually go a bit brownie but was mainly pink,

I'd suggest going to the DOC's asap as people have said,
  • Options
    Like i said its not often you bleed but it does happen!
    You should just go to the doctors, they can detect it after 2-3 weeks of conception...