Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Overly Enthusiastic?

so yeah ive been getting to know this girl outta my psychology class via facebook/texting, odd chat in the college etc, and one night she asked me if i wanted to see a picture of her in her underwear..

Note: I did, because shes gorgeous - but i thought it was a bit overly enthusiastic for her to want me to see it, i asked later on if she sends it to everyone and said nope just me? got me thinking if somethings there or am i kidding myself and creating things out of nothing.

comments would be welcome :)
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Of course there is something there! Invite her round to yours for dinner, talk to her, flirt with her, see how things go, make a move + kiss her, win!

I have known girls to do that in the past but normally it means a) they are into you b) they want you to be interested in them (and then when they ask you out they say oh im not interested in you lol so they can have a nice ego boost).

But tbh that's not creating something out of nothing, if I were you I'd definitely pursue it ASAP (as long as you like her!).
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Of course there is something there! Invite her round to yours for dinner, talk to her, flirt with her, see how things go, make a move + kiss her, win!

I have known girls to do that in the past but normally it means a) they are into you b) they want you to be interested in them (and then when they ask you out they say oh im not interested in you lol so they can have a nice ego boost).

But tbh that's not creating something out of nothing, if I were you I'd definitely pursue it ASAP (as long as you like her!).

Yeah i was hoping for a reply like this, were in totally different friend groups so its hard to meet up in college kinda, we did chat and arranged slightly to go out to town on saturday for a walk about, see how that goes - she lives a close but different town to me aswell too so.
  • Options
    Well you're almost there then. Good luck matey :thumb:. If it was me, I'd be inviting them round tonight :p
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Well you're almost there then. Good luck matey :thumb:. If it was me, I'd be inviting them round tonight :p

Gonna see how saturday plans out i think, then i might make my move :) i dont wanna get slurped into the inescapable friend zone XD
  • Options
    Okay a little update:

I spent an hour with her today as i had a free period in college so i asked her if she wanted to hang with me as i was on my own, it was great as i never really spoken to her much 1 to 1, we had a good laugh n that :)

Thing is in the lesson afterwards i kept seeing out the corner of my eye her looking at me, no idea why.

Ive been over-thinking too much, but literally an hour ago she texted me saying she'll text me tomorrow shes talking to her ex :(

I keep thinking shes gonna work it out with him :( i really dont want it to as selfish as it sounds.

Is this feeling normal?