Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Will he ever leave her?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im goin thru the same thing with this guy and have been for almost 2 yrs. the thing about my guy is i think he's a sex addict. i know this is goin to sound like im a fool but he's has been with other women besides just me and his gf. i feel like sht whenever i think about all the shit he's put me thru. i know he's probably never oing to change but i do love him. its like no matter what he does i still love him. against my will. i try to not hink about him or not text him or not sleep with him but ive never been so comfortable with anyone ever. i knw ppl will judge me and ridicule me for being so cliche but i just feel like he's my soulmate. aside from all the bullshit we have so much in common and are at similar staged in our live and i just feel like how can i love him so much despite all these things? how can he claim to love me when he has a gf that he also claims to love. i dnt wana pressure him to leave her because im apprehensive about having a real relationship with him fearing that he will do the exact same thing to me. he talks like he wants to change and in the past few months i have seen a significant change in him. he's slowly but surely growing up and im worried that if he does choose me and leaves her how will i ever be able to trust him. i know how i feel about him and i could be satisfied with him as my partner for life i believe we could be happy growing together along the way. but is this just a fantasy? is he gona lv her? if so will he really be happy and love me enough to be satisfied with me as a partner and not cheat? i feel so confussed and scared and alone:( :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    As Lea and Click said this is a really old thread, i'm going to close it and start a new thread with your last post. That way you should find you get some fresh replies :)