Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

help me out!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, a few weeks ago now a guy whod spoke to me a few times got my no, he never called or txt. he saw me in a shop not last sat the one before and smiled at me. he asked woman if they did topups she said they didn't, so i thought oh ok maybe he just doesn't have credit. but like a week and a bits passed and he must have by now, so he either lost the number or just doesn't want to get in contact after all for whatever reasons.
then a few days ago i see him walking down the highstreet holding hands with some girl!!!!!!! before they were coming out an alley where the station is. i dont think he saw me, and i havent seen him since then. i may see him this sat, or this wed coming.. but i might not. it might be the week after that if he speaks to me what should i be like..
and if he doesnt i might just have to assume he dont care or didnt see me, but if he does what should i do..
i was pretty gutted to see them together
when he got the no he did ask if i had a bf i was like no he was like r u looking and i looked the other way because i didnt know what to say. maybe he thought from that that i werent. i really dont know.

Comments

• Options
    um, just forget about it! So you gave him your number, so what!? I've gotten numbers before and not bothered to contact them, same as ive gotten numbers, contacted them and then been rejected or ignored, its not the end of the world. Just sometimes can't be bothered with the hassle.
  • Options
    Agree with Icey. There's nothing in what you say to suggest any serious interest. Certainly nothing to warrant jealousy on your part. He just asked for your number. Just be thankful he didn't ring you later to try and sell you life insurance - as happened to me once with some gorgeous hunk I met at a party!!!:yuck: