Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Argh! Bf's and ex's.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right so here's the story. Two years ago I began a relationship with a new friend at uni, things started with a bit of peer pressure so I always have thought a few more months to get to know him and things would be different (in a good way!).

I really enjoyed that time although we ended up arguing and decided to split a few months later. We remained great friends and currently live with him and two other housemates. But at the back of my mind I am always thinking "What if the relationship worked?" He also understands me which is something very few people do.

Anyways, I have a boyfriend with whom I with currently, and I'm not sure how it's going. I'm constantly stressed and busy from uni, so seeing him sometimes seems like a chore :( I found it hard last night and visited the ex above. He gave me a huge cuddle and just held me in his arms, told me it'd be ok, which I needed,and I ended up staying the night in his bed (with pyjamas on don't read into it!).

Basically I guess my point is what the hell do I do? do you think my thoughts for him will go away?

Argh?!

Comments

• Options
    Err ... I would say your relationship with your new man is doomed to failure. You shouldn't feel like it's a chore to see someone you love and, if you are stressed, wouldn't it be more natural to seek out your boyfriend for a cuddle. Break it off amicably while you can. Sounds like you may have more of a future with your ex. Hell, everyone argues from time to time!
  • Options
    yeah, maybe. the thing is my bf had gone out for halloween and seeing as my ex was in the house, I needed someone and he was there. my bf lives about half an hour away which is hard. oh, i dunno :crying:
  • Options
    help?! lol

I'm uberly confused!