Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pants!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok
Now I'm probably going to get slated for this but does anyone else find that their pants fall down, roll at the front? I've tried bigger sizes but they still do the same so gathered it can't be the size, and in the bigger size I ended up with a baggy bum!!! I admit I have a tummy but this is really annoying me!!

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    i don't find this at all
    what are u wearing, cos i wear boxers all the time and this has never happened apart from really old ones that have no use any more (btw assuming ur a guy, if not ignore this completly)
  • Options
    Nah I'm female!! wear female shorts should have put that in! but happens when wearing throngs too....
  • Options
    Can't say I've ever had this problem :/
  • Options
    I can't say that i've had any problems like this either, but have you tried hipster briefs/thongs? They're cut lower so should sit further down - so there's less material to roll.
  • Options
    I can't say that i've had any problems like this either, but have you tried hipster briefs/thongs? They're cut lower so should sit further down - so there's less material to roll.

Tried them all!! i'm just really strange shape i think!
    have no real hips or bum just a tummy so think thats the problem but like i said bigger size didn't help at all :o(
  • Options
    Would a smaller size help? I find my panties get all weird and uncomfortable if they are too big, even if they seem to fit, a size smaller fixes the problem.
  • Options
    my name wrote: »
    Would a smaller size help? I find my panties get all weird and uncomfortable if they are too big, even if they seem to fit, a size smaller fixes the problem.

THink they'd be too small
  • Options
    might be worth a shot though?
  • Options
    I've never had this problem xD