Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Why are so many people incompetent

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I ordered some clothes online from River Island last sunday. The courier tried to deliver them on thursday but there was nobody home so they took the parcel back to their depot about 40 miles away. They left a card asking me to ring to arrange another delivery date. I selected today as we are at work all the other days, and after waiting in all day it has not arrived :banghead:

I am finding nowadays that SO many people are so incompetent it bloody annoys me :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    I know what you mean, everyone's imcompetant these days.

When i moved into my student house, one of my windows had no curtain or blind over it :yeees: So I make a lil makeshift cover out of some card and they said they'll come round to put one up for me. Come home from a long day and find the blinds too narrow for the window... bloody genius.
  • Options
    It's what happens when breeding is allowed to go unchecked, people do not learn Latin in schools and folk would rather watch X Factor instead of reading a book.
  • Options
    is it bad that i thought this thread was about impotence?
  • Options
    Not at all. It'd liven the scene up if you detailed your damp pants... ;)
  • Options
    Fruit Loop - which courier was it? Some companies will allow you to leave a special instruction like deliver it to no. 48 instead of 46 (i.e. next door neighbours), or please drop the parcel in the green recyc box behind the garden shed.
  • Options
    Let me guess...HDNL?
  • Options
    I've liaised with different couriers for the last 6 years and I can't say that I've heard of HDNL. Unless it's a pisstake/anagram of DHL... but the 'N' too?
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    I work with people that can't do their jobs propperly. I despise these people.
  • Options
    Monserrat wrote: »
    Fruit Loop - which courier was it? Some companies will allow you to leave a special instruction like deliver it to no. 48 instead of 46 (i.e. next door neighbours), or please drop the parcel in the green recyc box behind the garden shed.

Home Delivery Network. I should have given my grandmas address as she's always in and only lives down the road. I expected them to deliver it to a neighbours though to be honest! Don't think there was an option to provide special instructions. I've looked on their website and it's pants.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Let me guess...HDNL?

:yes: They have some terrible reviews online.