Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

the first cut is the deepest *could be triggering*

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    Well done for finding motivation.

Anyone else find the first bit slightly triggering?
  • Options
    Awww hunny *hugs* I know how hard it can be. You aren't a faliure, no body really is. Everyone has achived something, and everyone can achive new things.

I really hope everything works out for you. And when you do harm yourself make sure the cuts are cleaned and well cared for.
    X
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster

Anyone else find the first bit slightly triggering?

If you are then it's possible others will be too. I can put something in the title to flag it up.

Hey cloudyday,
    I'm sorry you feel the following:
    i do not deserve the love and hope and faith and affection of my friends family and most importantly my beautiful girlfriend.

But it's good to hear you are identifying positive things in your relationships with these people to lead to change. Finding respect for yourself is really important and you may find that considering ways to improve your self-esteem will help you on your journey.

There's a video on this issue that you may find useful to watch.

Take care and keep posting. :)
  • Options
    Unfortunatly, yes i did. x

Well you know where i am if you need to talk :)
  • Options
    awh i am so sorry that you found it triggering just speaking my mind really didnt mean anything bad hummmm is there anyway i could change it or?? i am new on this so still dont know how to work it lol i know its already there now but i'd rather it be changed than have it flagged lol :confused:
    i am finding motivation, its about going back and realising why i am depressed. every day is a fight, but good things come to those who wait? hope your all ok
    xx
  • Options
    okay thanx precious :)
  • Options
    Nahh don't change it. I say it's better to have it flagged then people can choose if they wanna read it and you don't have to alter it. I don't think it needs to be altered. I probably usually wouldn't of found it triggering it's just not been a great day. Sorry maybe I shouldn't of said it was a bit triggering :|
  • Options
    noooooo everyone is allowed to their opinion and that was yours, i aint been on this site long but from what i see it seems that you all seem to speak as freely as you can so that is what you done, you freely made your opinion lol which is cool :) been a bad day for me too "facing my demons" as my girl always says to me lol xx
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    cloudyday wrote: »
    but i'd rather it be changed than have it flagged lol :confused:

Sure, you can go ahead and edit your own post - although remember having something flagged isn't necessarily a bad thing if it actually helped you to get those feelings out. :)
  • Options
    ok thankyou:)