Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex/performance/size/jealousy. I need advice.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So, I'm 18. I'm a virgin. Yeah, I'm one of those guys. I may be perverse and horny most of the time, but I take sex seriously. Here's a bit of a problem I'm having. (names are not real. just in case)

The girl: Cassie
the guy: Mike
me: Andy

So, I like this girl Cassie. We talk a lot. We're equally nerdy, slight grammar nazis, we talk about all sorts of stuff. And for once, it's a girl I'm interested who has a strong, but not overpowering, sex drive. To make things even better, she's interested in me.

The downsides: she lives in Midwest America. I live on the West Coast. That's fine, moving and visiting is a possibility. I'm not too fussed about that at the moment.

Here's my worry: She's had sex before. with two guys. And she's still interested in the second guy, but for complicated reasons, they're not dating. (Mike likes her a bit, but he's unsure and doesn't want to date anyone right now.)
In casual conversation, Cassie revealed to me that Mike's cock is big. really big. I didn't get an exact measurement from her, but I got the impression it was REALLY IMPRESSIVE, because she just took it as a given that it was extremely unlikely that I was that big. In addition, apparently he's really good at sex. "the-embodiment-of-Madonna's-'Like a Virgin'-good" at sex. And, according to him, Cassie's the best sex he's ever had, out of 6 different girls.

I am not used to caring about penis size. I used to be like "I am what I am. Whatever" When I heard about Mike, I started feeling jealous. Not just because Cassie likes him as well as me, and not only because Mike is THERE, while I'm stuck 6 states away. I'm jealous of his cock, and of his apparent sexual prowess. I know I'll get better with experience, and that my first fuck will probably be really amateurish.

So my worry is... cock size. I last measured about a year or so ago, I was 6ish inches. What's big? I know 3 inches is small, and 10 is big. What's average? I'm guessing Mike is around 10 inches. What would it be like for Cassie, if we go out, and she goes from the last cock she had being 10 inches, to mine, being 6 inches? Should I consider enlargement?

Comments

• Options
    Hey

You are overthinking it by far! Dont worry about it so much! From personal experiance I would honestly say size and experiance doesnt matter. I have enjoyed it most from the guys I liked the most (the best I had was from two guys who were vrigins and one guy with an unaverage size you could say?).

Also, anyone who goes around boasting about cock sizes and thinking that it actually matters clearly hasnt got a clue what they are on about. People like that arent worth bothering with in my opinion, reeks of shallow mindedness and is a bit childish.

I have know alot of guys who are paranoid about their dicks (in fact the vast majority of them) and its such a waste of energy! As long as they make me feel adored, sexy and relaxed then its ALL good =D
  • Options
    Andy_new wrote: »
    So my worry is... cock size. I last measured about a year or so ago, I was 6ish inches. What's big? I know 3 inches is small, and 10 is big. What's average? I'm guessing Mike is around 10 inches. What would it be like for Cassie, if we go out, and she goes from the last cock she had being 10 inches, to mine, being 6 inches? Should I consider enlargement?

So she's had sex twice before? If the largest guy of the two was say, seven inches, than 8.5 inches would seem 'huge'. It's highly unlikely he is 10 inches. Probably 9 inches tops. She hardly has much experience in gauging the size of men's penises from just two sexual encounters. Most girls would find anything of that size or more to be extremely uncomfortable and sore - so bigger is not always better.

Six inches is pretty average. What's your girth like? That may be more important than size.

Yes, consider enlargement. And then read the horror stories of how it can go wrong. You'll quickly unconsider it.

If you feel that this woman is going to judge you on the size (or lack thereof) of your cock, she isn't worth pursuing as a relationship.
  • Options
    Don't worry about it. Sounds like she's really into Mike and I don't think she's gonna go out with you. If she was going to date you, she wouldnt have told you about Mike's Massive Tool. She must either simply like you as a friend, or enough to fuck/kind of go out with but not really get serious until Mike decides he wants her. Size doesn't matter that much. It's just one of MANY factors of attraction so it probably only takes up about 5% of the "attraction-pie". It MIGHT be that Cassie REALLY REALLY likes big dicks, in which case size is a bigger factor for her, in which case she might not be interested in you since you're "only" average. This seems to be the case. I don't think you should change who you are to please anyone and your body is a part of who you are. Start by accepting yourself and ALWAYS accept yourself no matter what, then if you want try to maximise your potential physical attractiveness by being hygienic, working out, wearing nice clothes etc, but to me girls who have breast surgery are girls wearing a sign saying 'I have low self-esteem: please love me!!!' or something equally off-putting, and there's always a bigger cock: enlargement is a superficial temporary solution, self-acceptance is permanent and deep. You might be attracted to Cassie but I'm sure there are other girls who'd attract you and for them size is not a big issue.

Good luck.