Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My brother - Wolf in sheep's clothing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whats your opionion on this?

Ever since I couldn’t imagine a better older brother. He always assisted me with my problems. Taught me a lot of stuff, in school aswell as concerning social aspects.
He’s extraordinary bright, charismatic, witty and in general can get along with almost anyone. Getting the best grades at university and simultaneously being good at sports.

So it seems:

In reality he’s the most manipulating, lying and mind disturbing person I know. Before I continue one example: He’s been together with this lovely girl for 5 months. It seemed just perfect. One day he walks in my room smiling and tells me something like“You are about to witness another scenario,of pure planing”. Two hours later he returned with his girlfriend. She was completely shattered: Her parents are divorcing due her father having an affair(They also had some financial issues which added to the problem). Well she was in his arms not seeing his face and he just smiled to me. Another day after that he broke up with her, and not very kindely as it seems,…. What he actually told me he set up the whole affair. He somehow managed to get a women to start something with his girlfriends father. I asked him why he did that and he told me: there were two reasons 1. He wanted to figure out if he could do it without anybody noticing it and 2. that due to her being desperate she turned to one of his better friends and is now being used by him. He said it was good, because he now not only succeeded but also he did his friend a favor. And he does similar things over and over again… Bigger “coupes” as that aswell as smaller ones at bars for example. He attracts girls who have boyfriends, makes out with them or more,… then turns them back and in the same night manages to inform the guys without him getting in trouble (however he does that,…)

I really don’t know what to do. Afterall he’s still my brother and he has always careed for me (I'm quite sure at least :/ ). His natural appeal and my knowledge about his doing scares the shit out of me. I tried to talk to him about it but he always avoid the the troubles he’s causing, saying it wouldn’t matter. He doesn’t care at all…

I know most people will thinks he's an ass but still, I already feel like traitor talking about this. So any constructive advice would be brilliant.

Thanks,

Comments

• Options
    wow, sounds like a good plot for Cruel Intentions 4. (Didn't even know there was a part 2 and 3, just looking it up)

advise: make cruel intentions 4, get rich, buy your brother a ferrari and when he is the most delighted, remote control it and let it speed off a cliff. Laugh your ass off. Win at life.
  • Options
    It sounds like that whilst he might be an utter c**t with everyone else, he treats you exactly the way he should be doing as an older brother.

If he wants to fuck around with the lives of other people, let him. He'll get his comeuppance.
    I feel if you make too much of an issue with him, you'll lose, what you've said is a kind considerate brother.
  • Options
    My brother is basicly everything you said there withou the nice and caring part, the amount of stuff i know about him told to the right people would destroy his life (sleeping with another girl throughout both his girlfriends pregnancies, drug dealing etc) and whilst ive never forgiven them i make sure he knows i know.

Just ignore the fucking around with peoples lives he does because one day he will do it to the wrong person and get his arse kicked into oblivion and you will need to wheel him around for a while.
    If he is nice to you and a good brother you can forgive him his little evil streak - just do not follow in his footsteps if you dont like it.
  • Options
    Liar or a cunt, your brother that is not you. Fortunately though, if it is true, he'll do it to the wrong person and be found face down in a ditch some day.