Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Awwww, it was a dream.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm sure a lot of us have woken up and gone 'Oh thank fuck for that, it was a dream'. I know have.

But have you ever woken up and been disappointed it was a dream.

Last night i dreamt i won £30,003 on a scratchcard, then lost the card then found it in a pub. Then woke up and it was a fucking dream :(

Comments

• Options
    I've had raunchy dreams then woken up and really wished it was real!
  • Options
    I had a dream recently and i'm glad it wasn't real! i had giant MnM's trying to roll me over!

I don't think i've had any dreams were i wished it was real but i've had lots i wanna have again...
  • Options
    I had a few dreams last night- how strange. One involved my manager from work. I was a bit unsure this morning that I had dreamt it. In my dream we talk about some boring random work issues.

Then there was a dream about an engineer from work - that was anything but boring :hyper: . I knew that one was a dream ;)
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    I have them all the time, with increasing frequency.
  • Options
    Mine isn't a dream. but not real. grrr... these spams toll my mail about money transfers from different african senders.
  • Options
    I had a dream last night that my mum got me and my sister artificially inseminated cos she said that being pregnant forces the body to clean the blood and refresh itself :confused: I then decided i didnt want them (i was pregnant with about 3 babies) so i went for an abortion and the woman shoved all kinds of pipes in various places....
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    I had a dream last night that my mum got me and my sister artificially inseminated cos she said that being pregnant forces the body to clean the blood and refresh itself :confused: I then decided i didnt want them (i was pregnant with about 3 babies) so i went for an abortion and the woman shoved all kinds of pipes in various places....
    ... and you were disappointed THAT was a dream?!
  • Options
    No i was just saying... dont think i've ever woken up and been dissapointed it was only a dream. Apart from one where i was in a group of friends like Skins and whenever we got bored we'd just start having sex like a big group of fuck buddies. That was quite good actually.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I get the "Damn, I wish it was real" dream far more often than the "Thank god, that was a dream" kind of dreams. But both kinds are quite rare.
  • Options
    I've had the most amazing sex dreams while pregnant, those arent limited to pregnancy though ;)

While pregnant i did also have a lot of funky dreams that were too vivid for my liking.
  • Options
    I had a dream the other day i would love to happen in real life!

this is a bit off topic about a dream you want to be real. But have you ever had a scary dream and then went back to sleep just so you can make up a happy ending? lol
  • Options
    i do that all the time, but not with scary dreams, just the raunchy ones :p anyone would think im sex deprived!
  • Options
    i had a terrifying dream that came in from a night out and there was a blood stain wooden doll hanging from a noose in the porch laughing manically and claiming to have killed everyone. i was so glad to realise it was just a dream despite the un-reality of it heh
  • Options
    I had a zombie dream two nights ago. Just after my friend had lent me a gun I woke up. :(
  • Options
    Jaloux wrote: »
    I had a zombie dream two nights ago. Just after my friend had lent me a gun I woke up. :(
    And you're sad because you'd have liked to go on a zombie-rekilling rampage? :p
  • Options
    I dreamt about someone i love very much who passed away just over 5 ago , omg it was so very real, i could smell him, touch him, hear him, hold him..the alarm clock woke me up and i actually cried cause it wasnt real :(

Then i have had lame dreams about my lover Bear Grylls and other hot men and woke up just as things were gonna get interesting, i was pissed off all day after that hahaa
  • Options
    My dream last night was weird. I don't know the meaning behind my dream, but it was in a hospital. I was in the lift for the majority of the dream, I pressed buttons and I kept trying to go to the ground floor to leave, but everytime the doors went to close someone came and jumped in and always went up. So it was harder for me to leave. There were a few people there from school. But that was about it. I remember too I was waiting in a queue for something and I got told to wait 30 mins - so I decided to leave and get in the lift because I knew in 30 mins the place would close (?). I then woke up. I never left the hospital.

The night before I had a dream about Aion. ._.
  • Options
    Last night I dreamt my roomates and I were rounded up at gunpoint and put into a train
    ...I was mighty glad that wasn't real.

I sometimes get confused by dreams and real life, and tell people to get well soon if I dream they've been ill and stuff. I think that just proves how retarded I am... :blush:
  • Options
    grace wrote: »
    I sometimes get confused by dreams and real life, and tell people to get well soon if I dream they've been ill and stuff. I think that just proves how retarded I am... :blush:
    I've had a few dreams that I thought were real for a long time :blush: Some of them are 100% realistic so it's difficult to tell, but others are kinda weird and if I think about it I realise they were dreams.