Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Where Can I Get Decent Fake ID On The Net?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I had a web address, but ive gone and lost it. Silly me! :)

Comments

• Options
    best to get them locally, helluva lot more realistic, cheaper and alot of times, the sites get shut down and when you try to purchace one, u get busted.
  • Options
    www.phatism.net

I think.
  • Options
    Re: Where Can I Get Decent Fake ID On The Net?
    Originally posted by Fairy
    Where Can I Get Decent Fake ID On The Net?

You can't.
  • Options
    http://www.photo-id.co.uk is usually quite good... but i personally haven't used it, it was recommended to me by a friend.
  • Options
    tut arnt they illegal...

your tarnishing my innocent mind again
  • Options
    No, really, you can't get a decent one on the 'net.
  • Options
    There is no much point methinks. There are lots of adverts for such companies on FHM, and all the ID cards they show in their own ads look pathetic. In most cases it's just one red plastic card with your photo on it and the word 'IDENTIFICATION' written in big red letters across it. Such card would mean bugger all to anyone who sees it, because it's clearly made to order, not issued by an official body or institution and not worth the plastic it's laminated in. Don't bother.
  • Options
    If you want it to get into a club then I wouldn't bother, every club in Newcastle and Durham (hehe, all three eh!) has a sign saying they only accept passports and the new driving licenses with photos on them, sometimes they wil take an NUS card if it is student night and they're in a good mood.

Aladdin is right about the rest too!
  • Options
    thing to do is photocopy your passport, cut out a digit, and put it over teh last digit of your DOB to make you 18, then photcopy it again. It worked for me qquite a lot.
    ALso, if you're 17 and have a provisional driving licence,99% of the time bouncers are too stupid to figure out that you're actually underage. Of course, in that other 1%it's horrifically embarrassing, but it usually works - they assume you wouldn't bother showing it to them unless you were old enough.
    Works where I live, anyway.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    If you want it to get into a club then I wouldn't bother, every club in Newcastle and Durham (hehe, all three eh!) has a sign saying they only accept passports and the new driving licenses

Bit of a pisser if you don't drive and never been abroad.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Edi M

Bit of a pisser if you don't drive and never been abroad.
    Well you'd be in a minority! For ID purposes even if you don't intend to learn to drive I think provisionals are well worth investing in!
  • Options
    Passports aren't just for leaving the country you know!
  • Options
    I agree with Prufork be eager to show ID they will never know!
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee

Well you'd be in a minority! For ID purposes even if you don't intend to learn to drive I think provisionals are well worth investing in!

I wasn't actually referring to myself there.

Its be awhile since I was asked my age .

Unless you count in the states but they ask everyone over there - the loons.
  • Options
    Im 17...i think i will try out the provisional driving liscence idea. Thanx :D
  • Options
    Well i boro my m8's big brothers provisional (hes 19 now) and it gets me in everywhere i just show it (the pic is of pretty poor quality) and they dont bother checkin the dob and just let me in :)

mind i wouldnt like to do it with my actual dob incase they did check it
  • Options
    I changed my mind and ordered a card! Hopefully it will work!
  • Options
    I changed my mind and ordered a card! Hopefully it will work!

Where'd you order it from?
  • Options
    www.photo-id.co.uk Now please dont tell me what i dont want to hear,that its a loada crap!
  • Options
    the worst thing about ebing in new york, where i've just come back from, is the drinking age. It's so fucking stupid - all it means is that people in their late teens get more pissed more easily cos they aren't used to it, and still see alcohol in the way we did at about 14. It's bonkers. You can serve in a bar before you can drink in one, I think, and you can certainly fight, pay taxes, and have sex earlier. And it's not like here where teh staff turna blind eye half the time - they're completely overzealous. They all really think it matters!
    praise good old blighty.
  • Options
    www.photo-id.co.uk Now please dont tell me what i dont want to hear,that its a loada crap!

I won't tell you then :p
  • Options
  • Options
    I got a fake student card off www.phatism.com a few months ago and ive never bothered tryin it in clubs because i know it wont work but when i'm in off licences and if get checked i've never been refused so it at least works that much :)
  • Options
    http://www.fakeidentification.co.uk/fake-id-cards-Driving-License/fake-identification.php

can anyone tell me if this is a good site, i have just bought one off there.
  • Options
    A word of warning.

If you attempt to use fake ID to fool a police officer/pcso for whatever reason or to obtain goods and services ie credit then you are comitting an offence.

If you borrow a friend's passport/driver's licence to get in a club and the bouncers realise you'll also be causing a lot of grief to the person who owns the document when it gets confiscated.
  • Options
    dont get a fake i.d on the internet or anywhere for that matter. theyre appalling. alot of places now only accept passport or driving licence. best thing u can do is borrow someones id. though as said above your putting the person who youv borrowed the id off at risk. when i worked in a bar last year, confiscated a fair few ids and what happens is the police are given the id, the owner of the id needs to go and collect it. theyl get a warning and given their id back. however after that both you and the owner are likely to be prosecuted(from what i can remember anyway)
  • Options
    fuck fake i.d.'s and fuck going to bars. Steal beer from the supermarket and get drunk with your friends. It's much more rewarding.
  • Options
    These fake id guys our ok, used em a few times. Great for jokes but as already said, illegal to use to buy alcohol etc.
This discussion has been closed.