Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Really hard to make cum!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So me and my new gentleman friend finally got it on... and first can I say OMG.

I've always had trouble myself with reaching climax but it's not been a problem whatsoever here. I am SOOOO happy.

However, he's not really been able to cum. We were at it the other day for an hour. I had come multiple times, given him a BJ etc etc etc and still nothing.

I spoke to him about it and asked if there was anything he'd like me to do in particular, tell me what feels nice etc and he was like that it all felt nice etc but he was just really nervous because he really really likes me.

Finally today it happened but it took nearly 2 hours. Thing is we both live with our parents and don't get a lot of chance for privacy (in fact his place is a total no go as he said that his dad is really old fashioned and he's not allowed to take girls home etc), so should we want a quickie... well... just not going to happen really.

Is there any way of getting him to open up a bit more about what he likes etc. or is the fact that I finally got him to cum mean that it will alleviate some of the nerves etc.

God... never thought this would be a question I'd have to ask (based on past experiences)!

Comments

• Options
    hopefully now hes done it, he'll be less nervous.
    If he thinks its nerves then it should definitely diminish with time.
  • Options
    Yea give it time i reckon. He said himself he was nervous cos he likes you so much, so when you're both more settled in each other company, i'm sure all will be fine.

Also these things do just happen, as girls have trouble orgasming so do guys sometimes. I dont think theres anything to worry about
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I'd think it was nerves. See how it works out :)