Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Relationship counsilling.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone here ever used it and what results did you get from it?...

I've always wondered if it really worked, having broke up with my girlfriend awhile ago i've been wondering if this could have helped things.

I was more than willing to give it a try and even pay for it but for some reason she was totally against the idea and refused to even try.. i understand it has a certain type of stigma attached to it though..

Anyway, yeah.. was wondering if people have used it and what the results was? How you found it etc etc.

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    :wave: Hey,
    I know there have definitely been people talking about relationship counselling on her before, so if you do a search then you're bound to come across some interesting discussions on it. :)

Also, it's worth bearing in mind that sometimes the counselling can help an individual when their partner isn't willing to go and can be a benefit after a relationship has ended if you're struggling to find perspective.
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote: »
    :wave: Hey,
    I know there have definitely been people talking about relationship counselling on her before, so if you do a search then you're bound to come across some interesting discussions on it. :)

Also, it's worth bearing in mind that sometimes the counselling can help an individual when their partner isn't willing to go and can be a benefit after a relationship has ended if you're struggling to find perspective.

Thanks for the reply.

I never thought about doing a search for it, stupid really..

It's funny how we consider our experiences to be unique so it needs it's own personal thread and answers!

I'm fine to be honest with the break up i think, just god damn annoyed and frustrated for so many reasons. The timings the worst part for me. It's just been a shit year, month on month. :lol:
  • Options
    Awww :( *hugs*
  • Options
    Tis life unfortunatly!