Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

21st birthday present...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anyone have any good thoughts for a 21st birthday present for a guy? trying to think outside the box, to find something awesome! lol.

ideas? :chin:

thanks!

(and i'm on a student budget if that helps!)

Comments

• Options
    For my friends recently, i've made a scrapbook of pictures and stuff we've collected from nights and trips out together- is he a close friend?
  • Options
    Yeah scrapbooks are always a good idea! When I have to get a present for a guy IWOOT or firebox haven't let me down yet :D
  • Options
    skakitty wrote: »
    For my friends recently, i've made a scrapbook of pictures and stuff we've collected from nights and trips out together- is he a close friend?

:yes: good idea :)
  • Options
    A crate of beer.
  • Options
    For my housemates 21st we (myself and other housemates) were all skint as well so we all went to the pound shop and all picked him something random out from there. then just went out and got smashed together, he seemed to like his presents. Its the thought that counts! but failing that..
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    A crate of beer.
    ftw :D
  • Options
    I like to get 'experience' type presents for big birthdays like that. Maybe get a few mates to all put money in together so that it's possible. Depends on what the person likes, but examples could be: tank driving, hot air balloon ride, rally car driving etc. Maybe I'm being a bit extravagent, but if you have like 6-10 of you I'm sure you'd find something like that cheap enough. Otherwise I'd go for a scrap book or collage of pictures framed. You could also get a big clip frame, put pictures of them, you, your mates etc, then get people to write a message on a post it or something and add that into the collage type thing.