Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

crying angel

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Have i missed something? Shes closed her account...
Well, best of luck to her.

Comments

• Options
    I could see that happening,

Good luck I suppose.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Another one bites the dust eh. Three in three days I make it.
  • Options
    I liked her at the begining, but i was started to get a little fed up, as im not sure i could believe half the things she said.
  • Options
    i think a hell of a lot of people were really pretty cruel considering what she's gone through...

infact yet again it made me feel really unwelcome here...

she really needed our help you most of you drove her away! i hope you are happy that you are turned away a very vunerable young girl
  • Options
    I think it's wildly inaccurate to say that most users of this forum drove away a particular user. People did have disagreements but never in a thread where advice was being asked for, and in other threads where there were disagreements that did tend to relate to comments where people had genuine questions about what was being said or at times where they were also received a some pretty unpleasant comments directed towards them.

It's also understandable that people would have real concerns about comments about trying to organise a mass attack on a young girl by older teenagers. Some things that people will say will have inevitable repercussions in later debates.

Regardless of how some comments may have made people feel, that can't change some of the statements made on both sides of a number of arguments, nor the fact that people have a right to leave a website whenever they personally choose to.

I think it may also simply be true that the age of a poster does have an effect on what they post about and how they post and some of those barriers may inevitably result in real difficulties when relating to a completely different age group.

There are a wide number of alternative services that may be more appropriate for the kind of help that crying angel may benefit from, and judging by a number of posts she is increasingly in contact with those services.

But ultimately she isn't here to defend her comments or respond to people's perceptions of her - so I'm going to close this thread, since it serves no real benefit to her.
This discussion has been closed.