Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Scared...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I went for my first HIV test today... i'm gettin the results fridaay but i dont want them if im positive im sooo scared i know i wont be able to cope with it i realllyyyyy want it to be negative so badly :( but this could be lik my last few days of being happy before aa breakdown :(
anyone else done the test? x

Comments

• Options
    I haven't done HIV... but I've done other tests. I had to wait 3 weeks, and it's torture not knowing! Why did you have have the test? Do you have symptoms or anything?
    I hope it turns out okay.
    C-A x
  • Options
    iv done the others befre just never said yeh 2 hiv one as to scared
    no not really just worried about a drunken mistake && i dono if used a comdom or not as cant even remember the night... :/
    thanks x
  • Options
    ... Well it's good you got checked then, taking care of yourself. It's better to be safe than sorry :-)
    C-A x
  • Options
    not to be patronizing, but maybe you should change something about your lifestyle (i.e. drinking) so you won't come into such a uncomfortable situation anymore. Doing stupid things is one thing, not even being able to decisively do something stupid and not able to remember what and how you have done something is something entirely different.
  • Options
    fair :)
    i dont have it woooop :) incase u wana no lol but i deff aint going through that again