Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

desprateee lust

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My question is. have you ever wanted someone so badly (sexualy) that its actualy hurts? lol
i have slept with aroun 10 guys and although the sex has always been good (the majority of the time anyway) i have never reached an orgasm, no matter how much foreplay or doing the things i enjoy it just doesnt happen... untill i slep with the latest guy

he wasnt even much bigger than average but somehow.. amazingly :D .. he managed to bring me to orgasm 4 time.. i cant belive it!
anyway....we arranged to meet up again but in the meantime we ended up having a row over something stupid one night on the phone ... and he said it would be better if we didnt see eachother again! :O

im GUTTED!! lol hes not really boyfriend material but i just cant get that night out of my mind- thats bad isnt it lol. SOOooo, my second question to you is HOw do i do it?, i need 1 more night with him (its notlike i can just bump into him we live a few hours distance apart and i dont really know where he goes out)

girls what would your tips be anddd guys am i wasting mytime trying?hellp

Comments

• Options
    I think most guys wouldn't find it too difficult to consent to an evening of no-string sex.
  • Options
    Er......Make him an offer he can't refuse; txt him the following:-

"Fancy coming over and shooting your load on my tits :-)"

Who could say no to such a kind sweet offer as that :)

Or if you want to beat around the bush, go with;

I got drinks in for our date and it would be a shame for them to go to waste just because we had little falling out, please come over and help me drink em.....I'll make it worth your while;)