Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Me &+ My Girl

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well Its Kinda Embarrinsg Buhh... Me &+ My GirlFriend Had Our First Time Few Weeks Ago.. But She Wanted To Be On Top For Her First Time Which Was Alright For Mee.. , Buhh Noww When ii Go On Top... ii Cant Seem To Get It In .. ii Dunno Whyyy :S , Its Really Embarrisingg.. ii Dunno Whyy ii Cantt... But Thats Not All.. When Ive Tried Getting It In For a Whilee.. Bout 2 mins or soo.. My Erection Goes Down ... Which Then Fucks Up The Condom Basicallyy.. Ahh.. :(

Comments

• Options
    ryan123 wrote: »
    Well Its Kinda Embarrinsg Buhh... Me &+ My GirlFriend Had Our First Time Few Weeks Ago.. But She Wanted To Be On Top For Her First Time Which Was Alright For Mee.. , Buhh Noww When ii Go On Top... ii Cant Seem To Get It In .. ii Dunno Whyyy :S , Its Really Embarrisingg.. ii Dunno Whyy ii Cantt... But Thats Not All.. When Ive Tried Getting It In For a Whilee.. Bout 2 mins or soo.. My Erection Goes Down ... Which Then Fucks Up The Condom Basicallyy.. Ahh.. :(

Aww dude that sucks. I really feel for you.
    What does your girlfriend think about this?
    I'm quite confused by what you mean by "you can't get it in"
    It's never been a problem with me. Once you get the motion and get going it's fine. You just gotta thrust forward a bit to make you enter her. Sometimes you just have to push hard to make sure you get in because if she's still inexperienced then she will still be a little tight.
    I'm not really sure what else to say mate. Just keep at it.
    x Andy
  • Options
    ii feele foor you bro, buuhh havii y0o consiideered thaat juu aiim foor thee wrong holee?
  • Options
    hmmm... i wouldn't recommend pushing it in hard :/ ..gently until it's in! i agree with JS, guidence is best :)
  • Options
    Maybe concentrate more on grammer than sex.

[on a serious note let her put it in].
  • Options
    :blush: Cheerz Everyonee :) ,
  • Options
    With me when i try get it in i push my dick towards her and when i try enter her my cock just deflates and i lose my erection when i push against her fanny. Causing major frustration on both our parts, im a virgin she isnt and she doesnt know about it.
  • Options
    Maybe concentrate more on grammer than sex.

[on a serious note let her put it in].

Grammar.

Concentrate a lot more on foreplay. Caress her gently with your fingers, just stroking at first. Softly and gently, girls are fragile! She'll become noticably aroused, but never be too rough (unless she asks you to of course)

If you're both up to it use your tongue aswell but again softly and very sensual, don't go at it like a pneumatic drill

If you're doing it right she'll become really wet, the bodies natural lubrication and thus, making it easy to just slide right in and get down to business :thumb:
  • Options
    Was there a delay between the last position and actually getting to put it in while she was on top? If so, either keep yourself occupied between positions yourself, or get her to entertain you in the meantime, so you're well prepared when she sits on top.