Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

period pains 2 weeks before AF, dizzyness, transparent liquid

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well i have all the above, transaprent liquid from vagina, feeling dizzy usually at night, period pains 2 weeks before period is due.

i had a misscarriage in june, and starting to get really nervous about being pregnant again

i dont have swallen breasts...... or anything

does anyone know what this could be if not pregnancy

maybe im just driving myself mad

Comments

• Options
    do you have a temperature?
    Have you had unprotected sex?
  • Options
    well hard to say really, my house over heats, so its always hot, so cant really tell

but yes to the sex
  • Options
    you maybe pregnant if you have had unprotected sex...it only takes the once. i supose the only way u will kno is my taking a preganacey test thats the only way to kno, or wait until to see if you start your period
  • Options
    I get ovulation pains 2 weeks before period, they feel pretty similar. Could it be that? It doesn't seem so unreasonable that after your miscarriage and your system rejigging itself that you may begin to feel this
  • Options
    Hi lil _ krissy:wave:

It sounds like your very worried about whats going on with your body at the moment and although periods can be painful, if your anxious as well it may increase your stress levles.

Have you spoken to your GP, you may need to get checked out medically and let them advice you.

Take care, let us know how you ve got on :)
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »
    I get ovulation pains 2 weeks before period, they feel pretty similar. Could it be that? It doesn't seem so unreasonable that after your miscarriage and your system rejigging itself that you may begin to feel this

Ditto. I get pain, and PMS type symptoms with ovulation - worse than when I'm actually due.
    But I wouldn't rule out pregnancy if you've had unprotected sex (or protected sex for that matter cos it's never 100% safe). Do a test to make sure and see your doctor if these are unusual symptoms for you, as anything out of the ordinary for you personally is worth getting checked out.