Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Back to the Top 40 charts

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I recently signed up to a gym, been there for 4 weeks now. They have flat TV screens playing a music channel like MTV. I think it is called Chart Show. It has nothing to do with the 1990s Chart Show on terrestrial TV does it? I see these pop videos while pumping iron and I haven't the faintest clue who the artists are and my eyesight isn't good enough to see the title text on the screens.

Anyway, I want to try and find out about these current acts. Surely, my chart days are probably long over and I may only like a few of the current hits. Still, I am interested to see who they are now.

I was thinking, is there a Youtube channel that I can watch that has current top 40 pop videos? Any pointers like that would be awesome.

I noticed one song in the gym being played a lot is a cover version of Right Said Fred's I'm Too Sexy. Sung by a girl... not a bad number. There were a couple of rap songs that I liked too. There doesn't seem to be much 4-on-the-floor dance any more though?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Get Sexy by The Sugababes. I heard it was a cover of Right Said Fred, but it sounds to me more like they've written a song then tried to shoehorn a lyric from a Right Said Fred song into it halfway through (and not really succeeded).

Anyway, just look up the Top 40 then search for each one on Youtube.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thanks mate :-)