Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Find me this dress! (Please)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Watching the Zutons in Cardiff on the weekend and I loved the sax player's dress...I will give a big gold star to whoever can track it down for me!

Lovely red dress with palm trees

Comments

• Options
    I wonder how it tastes :p
  • Options
    Reddish ?
  • Options
    Topshop, Topshop, Topshop :thumb:

It's by a designer called Reko, I have some of their dresses and they are lovely :)
  • Options
    I knew I'd seen it somewhere but I couldn't think where.
  • Options
    yep definitely topshop. i LOVE reko dresses. i own 3 and im after another :/ you might find it hard to track down though cos it went into the sale about a month ago and i reckon it got snapped up, i didnt even think reko dresses went into sale. theres this one on ebay though. :]]
  • Options
    Yeh I remember seeing that one in topshop on the internet...but it's not there anymore :(

Reco are setting up a website but it's not ready yet.
  • Options
    Haha! Lea, I didn't know what you were on about for a while - completely didn't realise I posted this in the wrong forum :blush: Mods please move...sorry for my denseness!

Thanks guys, I have seen these kind of dresses in Topshop but hadn't made the connection so cheers - knew I could count on you! I'll have to try and track one down :thumb:
  • Options
    StupidGirl wrote: »

I wondered what caused a rather large spike in viewing figures on Flickr for this image.... thanks for the linky :cool:
  • Options
    Thank you for your excellent photography! :)
  • Options
  • Options
    Sorry to bring this up again but just a query, for those girls who replied saying they have some Reko dresses, would you say their sizes come up big or small or relatively normal...? I've found a size 12 on Ebay but am wary of buying it because I know how much sizes can vary...I'm a 12 in most places but in Topshop their sizes usually seem really small.
  • Options
    I get my normal size...the dresses normally have some stretch or are elasticated at the back.
  • Options
    i dont think reko sizes come up small, their dresses are quite stretchy. im a 12 too but i got a strapless dress from there and i had to get a 10 as it was well big at the top (even though i do have 36Ds haha!). but yeah for a normal dress with straps i reckon a 12 is pretty true to size :)
  • Options
    Thank you! I bought the 12, so will see when it arrives. Cheers both x