Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

he is not allowed to talk to his friends!

ive found out my mate hes a guy and im a girl isnt allowed to talk to his mates by his controlling new girlfriend! Since hes moved in with her he had stopped emailing me or replying to my texts i thought it was me until i found out that his aunt said hes right under the thumb and he only talks about work as its the only safe subject.

They both met while they were in relationships so maybe that has something to do with it
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bummer wrote: »
    ive found out my mate hes a guy and im a girl isnt allowed to talk to his mates by his controlling new girlfriend! Since hes moved in with her he had stopped emailing me or replying to my texts i thought it was me until i found out that his aunt said hes right under the thumb and he only talks about work as its the only safe subject.

They both met while they were in relationships so maybe that has something to do with it

Ludvig?
  • Options
    SO WHAT?! whats it got to do with you? are you in their relationship? im sure he if was that unhappy cos she was controlling him and not letting him speak to his mates he would finish it. he must be a pretty weak willed kinda guy to let her tell him who he can and cant talk to. i wouldnt let anybody tell me.

also though from his girlfriends point of view then id say she had the right idea not liking him speaking to you because you clearly are desparate for him to say he likes you and for him to start something with you.

gstar, definitely.
  • Options
    If you keep on signing up under different usernames, asking questions about the same subject... you'll irritate people hugely. Someone unrelated will come along one day, actually needing help and taking in what is given by people on here.

But someone will assume that they are you, and immediately all respect that person has will instantly disappear. You've come here several times, for advice on one subject. Each time, good advice is given. Each time, you ignore everything that you don't want to hear, and go around in circles.

Please do one of the following:

1. Use just the one username, so people who've had enough of trying to tell you the reality of the situation can just ignore your posts.

2. Listen to what has been said to you, time and time again, and evolve as a person from this experience.

3. Leave, and look for the assitance you're needing elsewhere.

One day, someone will come on here with a very similar scenario. They'll be at their wits-end, and asking for advice. A couple of people on here will asume it's you - this person then gets flamed, feels even worse, and they may end up near the edge - or even over it.

Please do one of the above.
  • Options
    bummer wrote: »

how stupid do you think people are? Its the same person as the other day..
  • Options
    If you keep on signing up under different usernames, asking questions about the same subject... you'll irritate people hugely. Someone unrelated will come along one day, actually needing help and taking in what is given by people on here.

But someone will assume that they are you, and immediately all respect that person has will instantly disappear. You've come here several times, for advice on one subject. Each time, good advice is given. Each time, you ignore everything that you don't want to hear, and go around in circles.

Please do one of the following:

1. Use just the one username, so people who've had enough of trying to tell you the reality of the situation can just ignore your posts.

2. Listen to what has been said to you, time and time again, and evolve as a person from this experience.

3. Leave, and look for the assitance you're needing elsewhere.

One day, someone will come on here with a very similar scenario. They'll be at their wits-end, and asking for advice. A couple of people on here will asume it's you - this person then gets flamed, feels even worse, and they may end up near the edge - or even over it.

Please do one of the above.
    :yes:
    Couldn't of put it better myself!
  • Options
    It's clear this thread has been posted under a multiple account so I'm going to close it now :yes:
This discussion has been closed.