Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Do you think this first date went well?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Let me get into the scenario without making this TOO long for those of you who hate reading long long reads.

I'm a 27 year old male the lady in question is a 30 year old woman. We met online and after a few phone calls and some texting decided to meet. So i met her for dinner at a local cafe, She kept moving her hair up in a ponytail then down long the entire time which i could not tell if this was nervousness in a good way or bad. None the less we talked heavily about our families and a bit of our past dating histories. Kept each other laughing a good amount too. We sat down to eat about 7:00 PM we talked so long we did not actually leave till 9 PM. I was not sure really how to take it precisely so i went for a hug at the end of the night rather then opting to try for a kiss (Plus i am old fashioned anyways and like to wait till date#2 if there is one for that). So about 15 minutes after getting home i get a text message from her saying i forgot to say thank you for dinner thank you!. I responded it was my pleasure i will call you sometime this week. I got a response Cool it was good meeting you.

So....Opinions...women especially.

She seem into me?

Or not really?

Comments

• Options
    To me it sounds like it went really well, yes :) Especially as she text you straight away - I'd say that was a good sign.
  • Options
    I think it went very well. You can usually tell by the amount of conversation. And may I say, bravo for being a gentleman :)
  • Options
    StupidGirl wrote: »
    To me it sounds like it went really well, yes :) Especially as she text you straight away - I'd say that was a good sign.

:yes:

I wouldn't take any notice of the hair thing- I get told I'm always playing with my hair but don't even notice I'm doing it. I don't think it means she was nervous- think some people find it abit flirtatious actually!
  • Options
    It sounds like it went very well.
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote: »
    It sounds like it went very well.

Agreed :yes:

Well done dude!

Make sure you follow up with 2nd date ideas - she sounds like a eager beaver :)
  • Options
    I think it went well too, especially if you let her do most of the talking and didn't talk too much about your own past relationships... Oh, and not going for a kiss was a VERY good move, cuz u would have killed it if u had gone for it on ur first date.