Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Complicated Situation

Hi All,

I recently got this question asked to me:

I have recently been speaking to someone and am getting on really well with them. We seen to have a good laugh and really relaxed around each other.

The problem is they dont live near me and we have never met in person. I really like her though and I think I am falling for her.

Does anyone know what I should answer to this?

Kind Regards

Tom
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Options
    Tell them to meet and see how it goes, pretty simple....

(sorry about the repost, i said something, then re-read what you said changed it, and forgot to edit it to what i was going to say)
  • Options
    Do you think that is the right thing to do though?

I think they have only known each other for about a week and live around 200 miles apart
  • Options
    tom5 wrote: »

I have recently been speaking to someone and am getting on really well with them. We seen to have a good laugh and really relaxed around each other.

The problem is they dont live near me and we have never met in person. I really like her though and I think I am falling for her.

How can somebody feel comfortable around somebody if they've never met them!?
  • Options
    tom5 wrote: »
    Do you think that is the right thing to do though?

I think they have only known each other for about a week and live around 200 miles apart

well now i know its a week, i think they should carry on talking, me and my current boyfriend met over the net, he only lives 7 miles away from me, and the college that he use to go to was only a 10 minute walk away from my school and it took us 3 months of getting to know eachother before we even met, but everyone is different.

Because they live so far away i would jsut tell him to keep on talking to her, then if a couple of weeks down the line he still feels the same, then they should meet.