Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Gah

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Some of you may know me under a different username. Sorry, but I've had a few, and can't remember how to log into my other username.

I was meant to meet a guy tonight but he got drunk with some 'friends' of mine and eventually when I spoke to him he said he wasn't ready for this, couldn't do this any more and that he'd just come out of a tricky realtionship. I'm sorry, but so have I, and I only wantedtoknow him better. I told him this and gave him some choice words and him and said'friends' werepromptly deleted.

I don'tknow why I'm posting, I guess toget it off my chest asI guess because of mydepression and the alcohol, I was temptedto topmyself but am at a friends now.

xXx

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey, glad you went to a friends in the end - definitely the best option.

Hope you're feeling a little better, it sounds like the disappointment was a lot to take, but time and space can do the world of good. *hugs*
  • Options
    Thanks Helen, I'm replying on here now I've remembered my password lol.

I was just really annoyed because he'd been sending really flirty text messages and seemed really keen on meeting up last night. I think somebody said something to him. That's not me being paranoid for once, it's because I know the people he was with. We go back a long way and I know that it is the kind of thing that they'd think was funny to do, though I had hoped they'd grown out of that after I didn't talk to them for nearly two years the last time they did something like that.

I guess I was just hoping for something good to happen, but I really liked him and we had a lot in common etc. I wasn't even looking for a relationship, I just wanted a drink down the pub and a chat with him and my 'friends'.

I should become a nun.

I really don't feel good either. Know it's off topic but I whacked the back of my neck last night and now it hurts and I feel dizzy :S
  • Options
    All is good. Managed to put the other day in the past and had a really good time last night. Possibly meeting up later depending on how he is when he wakes up/how late it is when he wakes up as he has work later.

Yay :)
  • Options
    Glad things are looking up :)
  • Options
    Thank you :)