Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Relationship with a Working Girl- Could it work?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi.
Although I have been "lurking" for a long time this is my first post on the board so please be gentle :)

Just after some opinions and/or advice
I'm 21 years old and recently visited a "massage parlour", it isn't the sort of thing I would do normally but I was out on a mates stag party and we all went in after drinking a shed load of alcohol and using other "stuff"
I was very nervous etc but I ended up taking an absolutely gorgeous 20 year old red head back to her room, I paid her £100 for the hour.
She asked me what I wanted to do and it was then I came to my senses and decided that I didn't want sex with her.
The idea of paying for sex seems seedy and desparate to me, so I explained to her that I was just there because my mates were there and I'd rather just sit and chat which she was happy to do.
I could not take my eyes off her the whole time I certainly wasn't expecting to see a girl as beautiful as her working in such a place, we spent the hour chatting and I felt like she was opening up to me rather than seeing me as "just another customer" I felt I was really getting to know her Anyway I left after but couldn't get her out of my head so 30 mins later i'm back in there and just see her!
We had an incredible time, ended up kissing, chattin and she gave me the most amazing massage but there was no sex then she gave me her number when I left.
Three hours later she finished work, by this time it was 6am I picked her up and took her for breakfast at a greasy spoon cafe and we just sat there chatting for ages, by this point I felt like I'd known her for years.
I didn't see her for a week after that but we were texting 50 times a day. I got back and I took her out for some food, bit of a kiss.
A few days later we went out again with the intention of her staying at my place and she gets a phone call asking her to work. She accepts but first we have another drink and she gets another phone call from work, this time its a nasty harassing call someone shouting and swearing at her, she was in tears.
I told her that if there was ever to be anything lasting between us then she had to stop working.
I drove her to work and she grabs her things and quits.
She had an interview the next day as a lapdancer (was always going to do this - not just cause she quit) and got the job. We've seen each other 2 times since - nothing sexual but had an amazing time. She is 20 - messed up a bit, her life hasn't been easy but is dancing thuirs fri and sat night and now working in a florist a few days too and she's going to college part time in September.

She will never go back to selling herself and we get on like a house on fire, shes trying so hard to turn her life around and I know I could be good for her so much is right but not sure once the first few months past if I will start dwelling on what she did in the past and have insecurities.

Apologise for the long post - was just after opinions.
Can you truely forget the past?

Comments

• Options
    whoa dude, if you are not fake posting than I'm thoroughly moved. Great story and I can think up a single reason why this is not destined to work.

Past is past, fuck it. All what remains is a good story (in this case you might be a bit more careful to tell, haha!). Good to see that there are not just jealous, "omg, you had sex before you met me!? YOU HARLOT"-guys around.

All the best.
  • Options
    Thanks for the encouraging words mate :)
    Actually sitting here reading it back to myself it is infact one epic story!
    Something to tell the grandkiii...maybe not :D

I'm thinking I should tell the doubting sensible side of my brain so STFU, if only it were that straight forward