Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

All in my head or do I have a point?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My girlfriend and I have had many arguments caused by me in which ive confronted her about things that have seemed awfully suspicious..

She had a house party before with many lads there, and rung her at 11pm and they were still there. I rung her at midday and 3 of the lads were there, who live over 30 miles away and she claimed they came back in the morning to make bacon butties. I did not believe this whatsoever but she promises they did and she doesnt know why (She had a free house that night).. Anyway I was adament and everyone I told was admament she was lying as theyll have most likely stayed over (especially after drinking night before and her mate was shagging one of them) and it was just playing up in my mind for ages and led to a fone argument til 3am one night. I forgave her and accepted she was telling the truth after she cried and bawled to me that she was telling the truth.

Another thing, she has an ex boyfriend from somewhere 20 miles from her. One weekend she went to this area where hes from with two lady friends and said she went to babysit. I found this suspicious but later that night she met me at about 1am when she got back and stayed over... However, a month later this ex told me via text that he fucked her on that weekend! I couldnt believe it and finished her for a few hours until she said she cant live without me and theres nothing to her life and just blagged me into taking her back the same night and promised she wouldnt do anything to upset me and its all lies as hes jealous she has moved on from him etc.

Last week, I spat in her face twice, pushed her about and threw her bag on a main road damaging all her property, and called some outragous names after she jumped in a tent with 3 of my mates with no knickers on! This outraged me, I smashed up cars at 4am, and assaulted one of my best mates 2 years older than me proper badly, leading to my arrest for assault and locked up all morning. She text me when I got out saying after everything i did to her she still loves me and cant leave me etc but i went and finished her through guilt. We got back together 12 hours later.

These things still play up on my mind but I do not want to bring them up all the time as I genuinely do like her a lot just not sure if im in love with her to be honest.

Is there a way to get rid of this out of my mind because I just cant seem to do it but really want to:(

Comments

• Options
    My girlfriend and I have had many arguments caused by me in which ive confronted her about things that have seemed awfully suspicious..

She had a house party before with many lads there, and rung her at 11pm and they were still there. I rung her at midday and 3 of the lads were there, who live over 30 miles away and she claimed they came back in the morning to make bacon butties. I did not believe this whatsoever but she promises they did and she doesnt know why (She had a free house that night).. Anyway I was adament and everyone I told was admament she was lying as theyll have most likely stayed over (especially after drinking night before and her mate was shagging one of them) and it was just playing up in my mind for ages and led to a fone argument til 3am one night. I forgave her and accepted she was telling the truth after she cried and bawled to me that she was telling the truth.

Another thing, she has an ex boyfriend from somewhere 20 miles from her. One weekend she went to this area where hes from with two lady friends and said she went to babysit. I found this suspicious but later that night she met me at about 1am when she got back and stayed over... However, a month later this ex told me via text that he fucked her on that weekend! I couldnt believe it and finished her for a few hours until she said she cant live without me and theres nothing to her life and just blagged me into taking her back the same night and promised she wouldnt do anything to upset me and its all lies as hes jealous she has moved on from him etc.

Last week, I spat in her face twice, pushed her about and threw her bag on a main road damaging all her property, and called some outragous names after she jumped in a tent with 3 of my mates with no knickers on! This outraged me, I smashed up cars at 4am, and assaulted one of my best mates 2 years older than me proper badly, leading to my arrest for assault and locked up all morning. She text me when I got out saying after everything i did to her she still loves me and cant leave me etc but i went and finished her through guilt. We got back together 12 hours later.

These things still play up on my mind but I do not want to bring them up all the time as I genuinely do like her a lot just not sure if im in love with her to be honest.

Is there a way to get rid of this out of my mind because I just cant seem to do it but really want to:(

Two things:

1. You need to sort out your anger issues.
    2. You don't trust her in the slightest. To be honest, her stories sound a bit dodgy "came back to make bacon butties"?! My arse.

Without trust, there is no relationship.
  • Options
    g_angel wrote: »
    Two things:

2. You don't trust her in the slightest. To be honest, her stories sound a bit dodgy "came back to make bacon butties"?! My arse.

:yes:
    Last week, I spat in her face twice, pushed her about and threw her bag on a main road damaging all her property, and called some outragous names

To be honest, i hope you can't get this part out of your head easily. Coz i bet she can't, even if she has taken you back.
  • Options
    To be honest, i hope you can't get this part out of your head easily. Coz i bet she can't, even if she has taken you back.

Gotta agree. Getting physical and spitting in somebodies face is unacceptable.
  • Options
    :thumb:

Bang on. You're going to wind up in serious trouble if you aren't careful.

Other than that, this sounds like a bit of a car crash relationship to be honest. You're not making each other happy, and there's no trust, so I reckon you'd both be best off making a clean break.
  • Options
    Just walk away from it and try and sort your own stuff out, don't pay attention to anything she pleads etc. because her stories don't seem to tally up and even if she is telling the truth as jamelia says it sounds like an accident waiting to happen. You can both be happier than this.
  • Options
    no wonder she lies to you, you jealous prick. Have a little trust in your girlfriend, if it's not too late already.

/e: yea, now after I finished reading I'm convinced your are a indeed a moron. Tell her to dump your ass and move on.
  • Options
    fucking hell, you sound like a right cunt
  • Options
    ^^ Roffles.

If you want her back you have A LOT of work to do. Go see your GP and get refered to someone about your anger, before you do something you're going to regret.
  • Options
    Firstly if people have been drinking the night before, they probly will have stayed over.

Secondly they might not have fucked when she stayed near an exs, but he might well have text you that because he knows you are insecure. Though you dont actually mention that she denied it?

Thirdly sort your anger out, you dont deserve anyone if you are going to act and behave like that, especially even towards people not even involved inthe situation, oh and I also think she is playing you for a fool, you keep on taking her back like a few hours after, just how she wants it.
  • Options
    fucking hell, you sound like a right cunt

He does, but a head-fucking-cheating-bitch can make even the nicest of blokes go bit crazy. :p

You need to seek help as mentioned above and get this bird out of your life.
  • Options
    It does sounds like the lads stayed over, but that doesn't mean that anything happened! She prob lied as she knew the conclusion you would jump to if she admitted that had slept over. That's not good, it shows she knows you don't trust her and she feels she needs to lie, and her lying gives you reason not to trust her blah blah.....vicious circle!

I don't think the two of you should be together and I also think you need some anger mangement/counselling/some form of help, visit your GP.

You split up for a reason, making up hours later over and over again is childs play, I remember falling out with mates at school and not talking for hours sometimes a couple of days, then making up again etc, it should not be happening in a relationship!
  • Options
    Two things:

agreed!