Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Exam Results Looming :(

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited March 27 in Work & Study
OMG! Its only something like 3 weeks till exam results come through. Im SOOOOOOOO nervous! im quite a bright girl and really stick in at school but the thought of that envelope coming is making me ill. does anyone know of ways to chill out? please! :nervous:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    just try and not think about it. Whatever your result is it doesnt really matter at the end of the day..you can always resit if you fail and exams arent the be all end all anyway.
    But on a brighter note, im sure you did fine! if you're this worried about the results you've probably put a decent amount of effort into the exams so i bet you did better than you think
  • Options
    :sour:

i feel sick too!
  • Options
    Best way I deal with it, is that betweeen now and then you cant do anything about the results till you get them. So you should kick back and relax and enjoy yourself, and only when you get the results start worrying (only if you need to)

No point wasting valuable fun time with your mates worrying about something you cant do anything about at the moment. :)

Hope that helps and doesnt sound too cuntish
  • Options
    Yeah thanks. Im a natural worrier and i really shouldnt be. Ive tried so hard this year to do well and even sacrificed nights out to revise etc. I just got thi awful feeling that ive done worse than i want. but hey ho. two weeks on wednesday! :eek:

and MrG.. no that did not sound cuntish :thumb: :L