Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

GIRLS PLEASE HELP!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've been with my girlfriend for just over 10 months. whenever i finger her, she complains that it hurts. it doesn't seem to be pleasurable at all! is there something wrong with her or is it me?
also, when i go down on her she seems to enjoy it, but after a while she makes me stop and won't tell me why! i'd like to think that she's about to come but is too embarrassed, what are your opinions?

Comments

• Options
    Hi dmad

Welcome to TheSite. This question is asked quite often, so try doing a search and you will find your answer.

We've got a guide for newbies here, written by the regulars: http://www.thesite.org/ubb/Forum27/HTML/000001.html

Also, we have an article about painful sex: http://www.thesite.org/sex/general_sex/painful_sex.html

I'm going to close this topic now, because the regulars don't like it when the same questions get asked over and over again!
  • Options
    To be honest i dont know what your girlfriend is thinking or what the reasons may be but i hope this helps. :)
    Make sure your nail are short before you finger her because if there not they could cut her, which would hurt her and maybe you could be to rough? Start of slow, you dont need to rush and be rough and you could maybe tell her that you's dont need to rush things. :)

Your most probably right, the reasons she isnt telling you is because she is embarrased but then if this is the reason, you's shouldnt really be doing stuff like this together as you's should be comfortable enough with each and be you's should be able to talk to each other about anything. Your girlfriend might be letting you do this because she wants you to be happy and may be scared incase she tells you how she feels about it that she may lose you. You really need to talk to her and tell her thats she shouldnt be embarrased and that she can tell you anything.
  • Options
    Ummm 2001!!

I hope the guy has solved this problem by now!
  • Options
    You should try talking to her about it face to face to get things out of the way, also talking about these things together could help her with the embarrassment of cumming thing you never know? :wave:
  • Options
    She's either embarrassed to cum, impatient for cock, or bored and sick of pretending to like it. If it's the latter she won't want to tell you, in fact she probably wouldn't tell you if you put a gun to her head. You need to ask, without seeming upset, if there is anything different you could be doing head wise. It may sound fucked but you will probably need to reassure her, even though you're the one whose ego is getting trampled on.

Before you talk to her though, try a few techniques.
  • Options
    I only hurt because my ex did it like he was trying to stuff a turkey... :/
    You've got to be gentle and caress it... wow, this post is old. lol
  • Options
    Seeing as this thread is from 2001 I'm going to close it now :)
This discussion has been closed.