Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ermm its not me its him and her ... but me aswell.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok this is my first post and I was wondering if anyone else it thinking the same as me.

In the past few months I have been having a really hard time with my fiance but recently we have patched things up and it's been like when we first started going out. Every thing has been great, sex is at an all time high, txting each other is a priority for both of us. It's all good I love her just like the first time I said it.

But while going through the bad times I had a friend who had the time for me to chew his ear off and vent. He also talked me out of commiting suicide. Now he and his partner are going through a tough patch and I am worried they might split. The thing is I'm not worried for him as he is a good looking guy and will bounce back but it's more for her who has been hurt before but more through child hood and family. She is a stunner, but doesn't realise how attractive and what a beautiful person she is.

She will have no problem getting another partner but I cant controll this insane feeling of dread when ever I think of her with anyone else. Like I have already said she is an amazing person who is contantly thinking of others and so is he but I just can't see them seperate. Doe's this sound rediculas? It does to me. Other than my own this is the first relationship on rocky grounds that I have seen that I care about. I don't even know what I'm looking to acheive by posting this I just needed to write it down. The only thing stopping me slipping into my depression is my fiance and she doesn't seem as worried as me. Doe's this mean I have deeper feeling for his girlfriend that I am trying to supress?

I don't know.

If you made it this far, thanks for reading.

Vol.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tbh, there's not much you can do. IF they break up then be there for them Both.