Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My friend..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My friend stayed in her boyfriends the other day and he ended up fingering her, she told me that she experienced quite alot of pain even though that she was wet and that in the end she had to tell him to stop because he was too rough and it was hurting her too much; so he did for a bit but then carried on. The next morning when she got home she was still in pain and got a shower and noticed that she was cut, she knew it couldnt of been he boyfriends nails because they were really short but she remembered that she had shaved and slipped in the bath the night before she stayed there. Its been a few days and she is still in pain, she is too embarrased to go to the doctors or tell her mum. I just dont know what to do to help her, she is very stubborn. Personally i think she's cut because she slipped but could it by any chance be made worse by her boyfriend fingering her and could it get infected? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    of course it could be infected, but I guess chances are slim if there is not something different involved we don't know about. Tell her to get over herself and go to the doctor, there isn't anything else you can do, if it doesn't stop.

oh yea, and the colour is a bitch to read. Common black is the best.
  • Options
    oh yea, and the colour is a bitch to read. Common black is the best.[/QUOTE]

i agree with that.

However, not so much the 'get over herself' part...
    it can be difficult to go to the doctor, so.. maybe you could go with her? for support...
    perhaps your friend could go to a NHS drop in centre, if there are any near you. Her details will probably be sent to the doctor, although i think you can request for this not to happen.
    Or get in contact with NHS direct, although i'm not sure what good this would do because they can't examine your friend.
    hope this helps.
  • Options
    Nutter wrote: »
    oh yea, and the colour is a bitch to read. Common black is the best.

:)This colour is MUCH better! :)
  • Options
    Theres nothing worse than people being really rough because they think the harder/faster you do it the better... But yeh even if she hadn't cut herself down there him being rough would still hurt so if she is cut then she must be in quite a bit of pain, you should have a look for some cream or painkillers for a while just to see if it passes? :wave: