Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

bikini for a family holiday?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i'm going away with a friend and her family soon, just for a coastal holiday, and hoping the sun is out i would like to wear a bikini...

problem being that i have 34 F/FF boobs, and thus most bikinis reveal more flesh that is acceptable for a family holiday...

any ideas where i can get nice cup sized bikinis cheaply? I've in the past bought separates with a much larger top, but the backs seem to be far too big, and theres still not enough material at the front...

Comments

• Options
    BHS go up to an F in their separates, i think.

Otherwise, bravissimo or brastop.com
  • Options
    You could try H&M, or have a looky at Amazon that have some nice bikinis I think, in the style you had mentioned.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=bikini&tag=new-deals-21&index=clothing&linkCode=ur2&camp=1634&creative=6738
  • Options
    H&M in my experience have never gone above a C or very small D but maybe they've got better lately.

What about Bravissimo? They sometimes have sale bargains.
  • Options
    marks and sparks
  • Options
    marks have also stopped doing cup-sized bikinis, or at least my local has. I have had a look at bravissimo and the sale has nothing left in my size and i can't afford the non sale ones...

I eventually found one in debenhams, not cupsized but it seems to fit ok...

i just don't understand why bikini shopping should have to be such a ball ache!
  • Options
    Trying to get cupped bikinis or swimming costumes is always a nightmare, let alone in specific sizes. Trying to find them in a sale too, thats a tall order