Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ladygarden crisis

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I shaved myself a few days ago as i was out of wax, its gone all red and bobbley despite moisturiser and i may well have the opportunity for sex with lovely-sweet-hot-perfect-guy for the first time in a few days which I DONT want to do all ugly down under. WHY OH WHY DID I TRY SOMETHING NEW!!!! How do i make the redness go away??? GAH!

Comments

• Options
    the first time IN A FEW DAYS? You poor thing. Does that mean you need to wait another few days? Dear God, do you really treat us all the same? It seems this person draws all your wrath for no real purpose.

*prays an ave maria for you*
  • Options
    no! in a few days i will possibly get to sleep with him for the first time! not the first time in a few days! will probably not get to see him again for yonks after this. :(
  • Options
    E45 with Hydrocorstisone is good stuff. I had this problem a lil while ago, just keep moisturising and E45-ing and all should be ok
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    E45 with Hydrocorstisone is good stuff. I had this problem a lil while ago, just keep moisturising and E45-ing and all should be ok

:thumb:

Lifesaver.
  • Options
    aloe vera gel:thumb:
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »
    no! in a few days i will possibly get to sleep with him for the first time! not the first time in a few days! will probably not get to see him again for yonks after this. :(

Sorry, I don't have anything constructive to add. Just had to say I laughed out loud when I read your signature! I'd just finished reading the thread concerned too!
  • Options
    Btw, you should be VERY careful using hydrocortisone cream near your vajayjay because it's a steriod and can thin the already very delicate skin.

I think it'd probably be ok on the normal skin parts, but it does actually say 'do not use near the genitals', so proceed with caution!

Just wanted to add my cautious elderly bit :)
  • Options
    Do you have this in the UK? http://www.bikinizone.com/

It actually smells quite rank, but it works a charm. Got it free with some shaving cream once and I use it after waxing and its great.
  • Options
    Can I just say that this use to happen to me. Ice cubes and exfoliating gently helped. Just make sure it doesn't get ingrown and also it will probably grow back quite quickly, leave it for 10 days and then wax again. Just keep waxing. It's so worth it.

P.S. I LOVE the name of this thread hehe
  • Options
    thanks all, a quick dabby of e45 and all was right again! amazing how fast it calmed down. romantic weekend was awesome btw xxx