Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Relationships chat - TONIGHT 7-8pm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey there :wave:

On Tuesday 26th May from 7-8pm two of TheSite.org's online peer advisors will be responding to your relationship dilemmas in a live chat.

Dan and Claire are experienced advisors who answer relationships questions on askTheSite.

They've worked closely with TheSite.org's professional agony aunts, uncles and psychotherapists to develop their skills and have tackled questions from all sorts of young people with different relationship difficulties.

Come and take advantage of this opportunity to talk to them in real time. If you can't make the chat you can always PM me your questions to put to them on your behalf. The transcript should be up within a few days of the chat. You can also ask a question anytime via askTheSite.

Take a look at the chat archive too for past expert chats.

Once the chat is open you'll be able to enter here:
http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat

:)

Comments

• Options
    *bump*

Hey there, this is tomorrow night :thumb:
  • Options
    whenever I come online for the chats nobody is online just a few idle people. They probably see "StrubbleS connecting... Please prepare your offerings."

and then they all piss off.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    whenever I come online for the chats nobody is online just a few idle people. They probably see "StrubbleS connecting... Please prepare your offerings."

and then they all piss off.

It really depends I think, a lot of the time I miss chats entirely because I go at about 7pm to have tea and get back after cooking / eating / desert / talking at about 9.30pm. Sometimes when I make the chats very few people will be online at that time.

But other times, there can be so many people online it's hard to get a word in edgeways. You should try and come along to more.
  • Options
    Meh, can't we have a 'lack of relationship' chat some time? I feel so disenfrachised.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Meh, can't we have a 'lack of relationship' chat some time? I feel so disenfrachised.

Sounds like a good thing to come and talk about - you don't have to be 'in a relationship' for the expert chat. :)
  • Options
    I will be online to check it out, but yeh, I agree with Convincer :D
  • Options

It'll just be full of people like me pissing and moaning, nobody wants that ;):p
  • Options
    ^^ this is good also!
  • Options
    skakitty wrote: »
    ^^ this is good also!

Exactly, a good vent can always help and a new perspective from one of our advisors. We'll be opening up in about fifteen mins :)
  • Options
    I spend half my day doing just that! Although it COULD be that my boss cares less than I think he does ... heheh
  • Options
    OK guys we're open - come on in :)

http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat
  • Options
    It's weird :( Felt like Nazi Germany back in the days. Someone checks up on what you have to say and decides if it's worth for the others to hear.

booo, I was just trying to lighten things up a bit with some banter and now people probably think I have bad body odor!
  • Options
    Lol, StrubbleS - come back in it's fun!