Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

To text or not to text?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys,

Had a really lovely date with a girl yesterday during the day. We had drinks and a really good chat, had a wee bit of hand holding towards the end too :)

We both left to go out with your mates in the end, she texted me later saying her mate was asking if I knew this guy who lives where I used to stay (took this is a good sign that she's been telling her mates?) and I texted her back when I was drunk saying I had a good time and I hoped she was OK.

She didn't reply to that one though! I know she was out on the piss so wasn't expecting a reply that night, but she didn't text me today either. I'm half thinking about texting her tomorrow asking her out to the pictures or something because we seemed to get on OK?

Just got a bit paranoid that she never text me today? :nervous:

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, it seems a bit rude when someone doesn't text back, outside of a major crisis occuring, or their phone being lost/stolen.

Just go for it tomorrow, I say. If she doesn't bother that time, whatever then.
  • Options
    fuck texts, call her.
  • Options
    yeah text her (or phone if you're feeling brave!) the worst she can do is not reply, but you never know you may be lucky :)
  • Options
    interdvvsa wrote: »
    great.provide plus size wedding dresses.we are a professional wedding dresses factory, provide plus wedding dresses for some people with larger size, if you don't know where buy, you can contact with us for free. we accept custom cust order, and free custom cust cost no tax.we also sale wedding gowns, bridal gowns and wedding dress.if our information not useful, you can cancel them.thanks!

I think this could be called Spamming. Please don't. You will get banned.
    Post something constructive or not at all. merci.
  • Options
    It does seem rather early on in the relationship to be talking about weddings.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    fuck texts, call her.

Agreed.

Sick of the face-less texting bollocks.
  • Options
    Yep - phone her tomorrow to ask her out
  • Options
    Gosh, definetly call her! Sometimes texts get lost in the air somewhere. I got a text once 4 days atfer my friend sent it! Well Ireland is a little slower maybe! anyway you'll know for sure when you call! Good luck.
  • Options
    Calling her is fine, but if she doesn't pick up the first time leave it for a bit. If you call a second time and she still doesn't pick up, leave a message asking her to call you back.

If she doesn't call you back she is obviously not interested, cut your losses and move on.

Don't ring loads of times and not leave a message because that looks overly keen.
  • Options
    Hello

It could be the that the text you sent did not indicate you were very interested....I would call her, if you speak to her tell her you would like to see her again the same if you get her voicemail. If you don't get either just ring her and after that leave the ball in her court.
  • Options
    This was from nearly 2 months ago, if she hasnt called by now I would say she isnt interested.
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    This was from nearly 2 months ago, if she hasnt called by now I would say she isnt interested.

:lol: