Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Girlfriend dumped me after below par sex!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
have been seeing a great girl for over a month, things were going well I thought...
We left it for about 5 weeks until having sex. This was mostly my idea, and partly out of respect, and partly becasue I was slightly nervous as it had been a while since I last had sex.

So we eventually got down to it. To try and ease my own nerves I made some humorous comments about how I was going to blow her away etc etc. Well, I didn't perform too fantastically it has to be said, but I wasn't disastrously bad - I managed about 3 minutes which isn't too bad considering over a year's abstinence beforehand! Anyway she was proper pissed off, gave me some horrible bitchy comments, and then dumped me.

Has she been unfair to me? I think so, becasue it takes a few goes to back back into the swing of things...it does for me anyway. Why couldn't she have been a bit more understanding?! I'm gutted because things were going really well and I thought she was a great girl :(

Comments

• Options
    You gotta be joking:

http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=135281

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!
  • Options
    lately I think JimV registers a lot of alter egos and winds us up.

anyway, if this is true:

good riddance mate. She's not worth the dirt on your shoe. Don't fret over it and if you want to last longer next time, keep it slowly, and/or jack off an hour before sex.
  • Options
    You're best off rid of someone like that. Though next time remember that oral does wonders for a woman's affections ;)
  • Options
    This is a wind up.
  • Options
    g_angel wrote: »
    You gotta be joking:

http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=135281

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Wooooaaaaah :shocking:

That may be the person but i hope not!. I came here becasue i'd seen it on her browser, looked like a good site. had no idea she'd be a member or post here though. shit.
  • Options
    I'd just like to point out I called shenanigans first - in the other thread. :D
  • Options
    It *has* to be her. The details match too well.
  • Options
    Wooooaaaaah :shocking:

That may be the person but i hope not!. I came here becasue i'd seen it on her browser, looked like a good site. had no idea she'd be a member or post here though. shit.

OH NO! How will this tricky situation unfold!!! Please log out and log in with "lucyd" and let us know how this is going to continue. I'm sitting on needles.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    OH NO! How will this tricky situation unfold!!! Please log out and log in with "lucyd" and let us know how this is going to continue. I'm sitting on needles.

LOL. I am not one of these!
    20057281529571201628_pile_sock.jpg
  • Options
    lucyd said you were really pretty awful between the sheets. Ever had any previous complaints, or were you a virgin?

Oh, and how old are you, by the way?
  • Options
    lucyd said you were really pretty awful between the sheets. Ever had any previous complaints, or were you a virgin?

Oh, and how old are you, by the way?

Well, i had put it down to absinence lack of practice. Previous girlfriends have been pretty understanding in the past, I thought it was pretty much taken for granted that it takes a couple of times to get back into your stride?!

hmm I'm early 20's, and reading that other thread...well it seems to be a different person... 40's? Nah!
  • Options
    A simple ip check will reveal all.
  • Options
    A simple ip check will reveal all.

that's like the paternity tests in the talk shows.

omfgyouarenotthefather.gif
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »

that made me giggle out loud :thumb:
  • Options
    Jerry! Jerry!

Dayum, that guy's got some mean dancing skillz

[EDIT]
    The .gif, not the Springer
  • Options
    Haha, and me! :lol:

ETA: Strubbles post made me laugh too I mean :blush:
  • Options
    If you saw this in her broswer how the hell did you not realise she might use the site :P
  • Options
    LOL at Strubbles! Gotta be POTW.
  • Options
    If it were true, I'd have been tempted to dump you too- a bloke lasting three minutes at the old pump and squirt is no reason to not satisfy a partner, you either do it or you don't, how long you last at shagging has little to do with it.