Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

arggh boys ..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well there is this boy i like, n i know he likes me cause he said. so we had this concert we were all going to, so we got each another there, then he asked me out, and i was like yeah bout time. so eh walked me home that night, n said give me a text tonight kinda thing see you tomorrow, so i texted him saying" so that going out now cause you were quite drunk tonight" n he said"yes we are, n i remember everything". the next day i was texting him but he didnt seem interested kind of.

so my friend asked me if i was going to this party, but i couldnt go. she text me when she was there saying that he was there aswell n i said tell him hi n whatver, then later that night she text me saying he was kissing this other girl.this was only days later 3 i think. i know we hadnt been serious or anything but i was gutted. then he text me later about something random n he didnt even say anything about it. so i said to him about it, n he said" well i wasnt quite sure if we were going out". so we kind of argued a bit tetxting but then i decided not to text him back after a bit. so this all happened kind of february time.

now a few weeks ago my friend was talking to his best friend n said that he asked me to text him, but i was like eh no its fine. then he wrote me to me on bebo, but a mail so no one else could see it, n kept writing mails like that. then i turned on my old phone and he text me on that, so i text him n asked just asked what he was doing or whatever, n then he was talking to me by text and was liek why are you texting me i thought you were ignoring me, didnt thing you would talk to me anymore kind of thing.

then i saw him when we were out in town at the end of the night, n i was teaming n so was he. but i poured my heart out to him basically, n said everything about how i was anrgy about him going with that girl n that i still like him. n he said that he liked me and was asking for another chance. so i was like yeah got you were i want you, his friend was there aswell and he likes my best friend. n he kept butting into us talking. so i was like bugger off n go talk to her cause she likes you so we can talk here... n boy i like was like just go away cause im trying to talk to her cause i really like her n all this.
then i got in and he called me, n was like come round to mine tomorrow we can watch a movie have a few drinks n your friends can come round aswell. so we all went round, n they left later cause they were going out that night, i stayed n was just going back later. but i ended up quite drunk once again n saying all sorts to him but nice things. n i asked him what i said to him the other night n he said "aw you were saying nice things to me, quiet sweet". later i ended up sleeping with him, but before it was like i bet you wont even text me tomorrow cause i know you now. so everything was going okay, but then i had to go cause his mum came in. and he was quite moody later on but i knew he was tired. the next day he text me saying "sorry i was grumpy last night i was really tired xx" but i didnt have any money on my phone. so i think 2 days later i text back n was like "sorry only put money on my phone today, its alright bout the other night, i was quite drunk so its fine xx" but now hes not text me back.

i really dont know what to do with him, i really like him, n he says he likes me but he quite obviously doesnt, or is just in it for a shag basically. he knows i like him so i think hes just kind of playing me now but i dont want to just forget about him i dont want to run around n chase him, he should be doing it, im the one who got hurt abit n done most of the holding it together, making an effort, what do think i should do. just wait for him, chase him, or leave it, i dont want to leave it but its just annoying me i dont know where i stand with him, n iv said it aswell to him but hes too confussing, :impissed: .... sorry kind of rattled on here about this ... any help please ... x

Comments

• Options
    I can't read that, my dear.

Please put it into paragraphs for me and I'll share my fruits of wisdom with you.
  • Options
    Yeah hes playing you.
  • Options
    winer

there av changed it now into paragraphs :)
  • Options
    remorria wrote: »
    i really like him, n he says he likes me but he quite obviously doesnt, or is just in it for a shag basically...

You've pretty much got it in a nutshell. I'm sorry, dear, I wish I could say something more encouraging, especially after you editting the text and all.
  • Options
    holy damn. Why do I never meet girls I can treat like poo and later talk them back into my bed sheets?

I had to be so concentrated, while reading your post that I had already forgot the upper half when I came to the last paragraph, but he sounds like a opportunist to me, who doesn't look out for something serious. YOU got into where he wanted you. And now what?

My advice is, move on.

/e: and this should really not be named "arrrg boys". Rather "arrrg myself".
  • Options
    Oh my god that guy sound like a complete and utter idiot. Playing games like that is just so immature. One thing i have learnt is that guys just talk...they say wot u want to hear to get close to u and get some action. There are very few guys who are genuine. So i would be the bigger person and show him that you have too much respect for ureself for him to treat u like that...i mean he was kissing another girl! Really, i think u shud move on and let him know ure really not into all this sad immature game playing
  • Options
    I dont mean to sound rude, but I do find it a bit annoying that all guys are tarnished as useless twits, due to the bad experiences of people.

Its quite rare that you have someone come in here and praise how fantastic their partner is (male or female), but it has happened.

Its like with politics, people only seem to make noise when something is going on that they disagree with, hence why you often find the "silent majority" of people who dont actually give a toss about something in the news.

Think of it this way, 10 girls get into a group and chat about their dodgy ex boyfriends who have all been players, its not unconceivable that its down to 2/3 guys that have been playing the field for a while.

Playing the field, while admittedly seems to be more of a man thing, does happen with both sexes. Though on the grand scale, even happening more so with men, I dont think its fair or wise to paint all men with the same brush, or say theres not many good men, as once you find one, you settle down with them, you only ever see 1 good man if you find the right one.
  • Options
    sazz wrote: »
    Playing games like that is just so immature. One thing i have learnt is that guys just talk...they say wot u want to hear to get close to u and get some action. There are very few guys who are genuine.

I could say all birds use crocodile tears to manipulate boys to get their own way or use the old 'ladies problems' shit to get away with acting like cows.

It's not 'fair' to tar us all like that. I've made the mistake of being the nice understanding genuine type of guy before, all i got for it was earache! ;)

SOME of you girls have your heads sooo far up your own arses that we have to say what you want to hear to get close to you and shut you up (yes, and to get some action!), else we end up being drowned by endless talk of eastenders, peter & jordan, BB and whatever other reality shit tv is on. :rolleyes: :p

Sometime, it seems, the younger girls just aren't interested unless a bloke brings some drama to the table. :yum:

To OP - move on and don't waste any more time on him. He is/was playing you.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    sazz wrote: »
    One thing i have learnt is that guys just talk...they say wot u want to hear to get close to u and get some action.

If it were only that easy.

What's wrong with wanting to get down to the goodies straight off?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    If it were only that easy.

What's wrong with wanting to get down to the goodies straight off?

Thats what some girls want, just as much as guys.
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    Thats what some girls want, just as much as guys.

I know

..not enough of them though. :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I know

..not enough of them though. :D

On a side note, did September the 11th scar you mentally enough so you joined up at thesite.org?
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    On a side note, did September the 11th scar you mentally enough so you joined up at thesite.org?

Eh?

I joined in May 2001 despite what it says on my profile.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Eh?

I joined in May 2001 despite what it says on my profile.

Doctor Who, you are rumbled!