Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Finally did the deed!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
And it was awful...It was nothing to me he came in like 3 minutes and he then had the nerve to ask me what makes me cum after he did i told him some hot action and a cock that knows how to do its job.. his relpy was well i am just trying to feel it out whats there to feel its wet it wants u and all i got was a bunch of cum..I DIDNT EVEN GET TO CUM :banghead: I had to go home and finish myself off...i am done with said guy and told him that after i pleased myself....am i wrong for doing that? Guess i will have to go yet another 11 months without.... such is life!!!!!:confused:

Comments

• Options
    welcome to the wonderful world of sex.

A pity if you thought you'd have spasms and and a conversation with god at the pinnacle of excitement.

Hope you didn't expect too much. It can be better than this.

gratz and good luck.

/edit: just because you did not came does not mean that he was rubbish. Actually I think it was pretty unfair of you to tell him that, especially if it was your first time and you know pretty much nothing about that stuff and expect him to make everything perfect to you. You will learn humility and contentment with what you get with time, i guess.
  • Options
    You're gonna dump him just because he sucks in bed? Seems a bit shallow to me. How about telling him what you like, next time?
  • Options
    lucyd wrote: »
    And it was awful...It was nothing to me he came in like 3 minutes and he then had the nerve to ask me what makes me cum after he did i told him some hot action and a cock that knows how to do its job.. his relpy was well i am just trying to feel it out whats there to feel its wet it wants u and all i got was a bunch of cum..I DIDNT EVEN GET TO CUM :banghead: I had to go home and finish myself off...i am done with said guy and told him that after i pleased myself....am i wrong for doing that? Guess i will have to go yet another 11 months without.... such is life!!!!!:confused:

I call shenanigans.
  • Options
    oh wait. Aren't you like 40 years old? And you weren't just glad to have finally "experienced" it?
    I call shenanigans.

yea. this.
  • Options
    Nothing like a good dose of misery and rubbing one out after for the true sexual esperience!
  • Options
    well he talked it up so much and said he could make my eyes roll in to the back of my head...dont hype something up and never follow through....its cool he got what he wanted a b.j. and he got to cum..we where together for months until we finally did it...so yea i MIGHT have been shallow...but i didnt lie to him and say what he said to me...
  • Options
    Are you sure you're 40-something? You sound like a 15 year old to me, and I honestly say that as a genuine observation, not a put down.
  • Options
    It all seems quite childish...dumping someone because they were shit in bed? Yes, he probaly built it up to much, but does that give you the right to finish it over that? :eek2: Theres alot more to a relationship than sex....
  • Options
    oh well, some people are designed to die alone.
  • Options
    Obviously you can tell when something is really bad, because its just bad! But how do you know it was THAT bad if it was your first time.
  • Options
    lucyd wrote: »
    Guess i will have to go yet another 11 months without.... such is life!!!!!:confused:

What a fucking shame.
    (on a less nasty note..you sound really heartless and shallow).

If you were with him for months and when you finally get round to sex you tell him to fuckoff coz the first time wasnt as perfect as you'd hope for it to be?
    Maybe he was a little inexperienced and wasnt the macho sex god you hoped for.

>=( <--- angry face

(if ive completely missed the point do feel free to correct me) :)
  • Options
    No, you haven't missed the point, although I have a feeling this person isn't a genuine poster anyway.

It's definately dickhead season on TheSite.
  • Options
    No, you haven't missed the point, although I have a feeling this person isn't a genuine poster anyway.

It's definately dickhead season on TheSite.

:thumb:! im getting quite sick of it.
  • Options
    Who's betting I won't be getting Post Of The Week for that? :)